CENTRAL FLORIDA SWAP MEET - April 18th

Who was the lady that had all the Silkies? I bought a (hopefully) blue pullet and a blue splash roo and I was wondering about how old they were since I have no clue
hu.gif
and these are my son's (at least that's what he thinks) first silkies.
smile.png

Hi - I had the silkies. I had three different age groups there. The oldest ones were hatched 2/4 - 2/20, the middle group hatched 2/20 - 3/4 and the youngest ones hatched 3/10 - 3/23. If you want to PM me maybe we can narrow it down a little more.

Lisa

Can someone tell me how often is the swap meet.......once a month....???
I have some goats to sell....4 and 5 months old blue eyed males..... mix, boer, nubia, alpine, pygmy.

Gege's Ark :

I have some goats to sell....4 and 5 months old blue eyed males..... mix, boer, nubia, alpine, pygmy.

This is a very old thread!!!!

Look in my signature and there is a florida swap/sale thread. You will find all the updated to date swaps and shows.​

Gege's Ark :

Just be sure you notice that the most recent post (other than yours) is from 2009
cool.png
Just makin' sure you noticed!​

welcome-byc.gif

Gege's Ark :

I have some goats to sell....4 and 5 months old blue eyed males..... mix, boer, nubia, alpine, pygmy.​

Back
Top Bottom