Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We get this question a lot so I thought I'd post an FAQ about it.

Q) What is the phrase under my username:
A) This is a user "Title"

Q) How do I change / get a new title?
A) There are 3 ways to get a new title:

1) Automatically: The forum keeps track of the number of Trophy Points you have and will give you a title. Here are the "ranks"

You will move:

• New egg: 0
  • Just Hatched:10
  • Out of the brooder: 20
  • Chillin with my peeps: 50
  • Overrun with chickens: 250
  • Chicken Obsessed: 400
  • Addict: 500
  • Flock Master: 600

2) From BYC Staff: Once in a while our staff will bestow a title to a member based on something fun that they know about the member. This is done randomly and is not done upon request (members that don't like a title a moderator have given them in fun can request to have it changed back to the default... but we don't think this has ever happened).
wink.png

3) Premium Feather Members - Yes, membership has its benefits.
smile.png
One of the perks of being a PFM is the ability for members to request a custom title. We've had some members buy a PFM as a gift for their friends just so they can give that friend a new title of their choosing.

If you have any other questions about Member Titles, please ask them here.

Last edited:
Yes I purchased a Golden Feather membership but I can't seem to find where I can change my Title. I went into my profile and then in Personal but there was no place for a Title. Please help.
Bob

Good question!

The GFMs are processed manually. Once you become a GFM you can request a new title from any of our staff members or post the request in the GFM section (which you'll have access to once your account is updated).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom