The Space Travel RolePlay Thread

canada-goose

Is Mostly Harmless
12 Years
Jul 16, 2009
PLEASE READ THIS POST: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5428663#p5428663

Welcome
to the infamous Space Travel Roleplay thread! If you want to join, please fill out the form and PM it to me:

Title/rank:
Species:
Comments:

(No, you don't need to mention your character's name or gender since he/she is you. Isn't it simple that way?
big_smile.png
)

Rules:
~No killing other people without their permission. It isn't nice.
~No time jumping whatsoever! Time progresses at the same rate as real time here!
~You may royally command someone to do something, but please do not play their character for them! Most people prefer to make their own decisions.
~No killing off the enemy single-handedly (unless everyone else is tied up or something, of course!). Other people want to do it, too!
~Do not injure any other space traveler. They must choose to inflict damage upon themselves, not have it forced upon them.
~Please only create one character. Multiple characters are difficult to keep track of. (There are a few exceptions to this rule because of how long it took for me to post it. *Sigh*)

Here's how it started:

Hello and welcome aboard! You are travelling with Intergalactic Travel Shuttles on the Universe Tour! Please be seated. The captain will check that you are strapped in in precisely 1 minute, 23 second. Thank you for travelling with Intergalactic Travel Shuttles and we hope you enjoy your trip.
smile.png

Official info:
Our site: http://sites.google.com/site/rpkooshieship/

View
the character list here.

View the sidekick characters here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
See? Something is very wrong. Do you feel okay?
lol.png
You didn't try to kill me.

No, actually, I was just trying to get the image of the rabbit crawling out of Steve's mouth out of my head. You have no idea how disturbing that was.

Quote:
Ah. Do yourself a favor and be careful around that kitten that follows Duckluv. Strange animals follow her, including a demonic rabbit that nearly ruptured Steve's innards. Long story.

You didn't even flinch.
smack.gif
What HAPPENED to you?
roll.png

ep.gif
I hope Steve wasn't too traumatized.

Not traumatized. *Smiles as best a wolf can smile, which amounts to a snarling look* Just REALLY hungry. I think that rabbit dragged out the contents of my digestive system.
roll.png

Quote:
You didn't even flinch.
smack.gif
What HAPPENED to you?
roll.png

ep.gif
I hope Steve wasn't too traumatized.

Not traumatized. *Smiles as best a wolf can smile, which amounts to a snarling look* Just REALLY hungry. I think that rabbit dragged out the contents of my digestive system.
roll.png

did you too forget that there is a food generator here?

Quote:
roll.png

We're not in Kooshie, we're in a research facility. I'm gonna ask around for something to eat... *Walks off, startling the scientists when he speaks.*

Quote:

We're not in Kooshie, we're in a research facility. I'm gonna ask around for something to eat... *Walks off, startling the scientists when he speaks.*

oh yeah.

Be careful!

*is worried about another wolf kidnapping*

Quote:

oh yeah.

Be careful!

*Several scientists, once they realize who he is, ask for autographs* You guys do realize I don't have hands, right? *Scientists feel stupid*

Quote:
oh yeah.

Be careful!

*Several scientists, once they realize who he is, ask for autographs* You guys do realize I don't have hands, right? *Scientists feel stupid*

*Tosses over some ink* You can use your paw print!

Quote:
oh yeah.

Be careful!

*is still worried*
*thinks that they could always ask for a pawprint instead of an autograph*

Back
Top Bottom