The Space Travel RolePlay Thread

canada-goose

Is Mostly Harmless
11 Years
Jul 16, 2009
PLEASE READ THIS POST: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5428663#p5428663

Welcome
to the infamous Space Travel Roleplay thread! If you want to join, please fill out the form and PM it to me:

Title/rank:
Species:
Comments:

(No, you don't need to mention your character's name or gender since he/she is you. Isn't it simple that way?
big_smile.png
)

Rules:
~No killing other people without their permission. It isn't nice.
~No time jumping whatsoever! Time progresses at the same rate as real time here!
~You may royally command someone to do something, but please do not play their character for them! Most people prefer to make their own decisions.
~No killing off the enemy single-handedly (unless everyone else is tied up or something, of course!). Other people want to do it, too!
~Do not injure any other space traveler. They must choose to inflict damage upon themselves, not have it forced upon them.
~Please only create one character. Multiple characters are difficult to keep track of. (There are a few exceptions to this rule because of how long it took for me to post it. *Sigh*)

Here's how it started:

Hello and welcome aboard! You are travelling with Intergalactic Travel Shuttles on the Universe Tour! Please be seated. The captain will check that you are strapped in in precisely 1 minute, 23 second. Thank you for travelling with Intergalactic Travel Shuttles and we hope you enjoy your trip.
smile.png

Official info:
Our site: http://sites.google.com/site/rpkooshieship/

View
the character list here.

View the sidekick characters here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Q9

General Headache
10 Years
Jun 22, 2009
The Sovereign State of NC
Quote:
See? Something is very wrong. Do you feel okay?
lol.png
You didn't try to kill me.

No, actually, I was just trying to get the image of the rabbit crawling out of Steve's mouth out of my head. You have no idea how disturbing that was.

Q9

General Headache
10 Years
Jun 22, 2009
Quote:
Ah. Do yourself a favor and be careful around that kitten that follows Duckluv. Strange animals follow her, including a demonic rabbit that nearly ruptured Steve's innards. Long story.

You didn't even flinch.
smack.gif
What HAPPENED to you?
roll.png

ep.gif
I hope Steve wasn't too traumatized.

Not traumatized. *Smiles as best a wolf can smile, which amounts to a snarling look* Just REALLY hungry. I think that rabbit dragged out the contents of my digestive system.
roll.png

crazyaboutchickens

Live Long And Prosper
Apr 10, 2010
Nowhere/Everywhere
Quote:
You didn't even flinch.
smack.gif
What HAPPENED to you?
roll.png

ep.gif
I hope Steve wasn't too traumatized.

Not traumatized. *Smiles as best a wolf can smile, which amounts to a snarling look* Just REALLY hungry. I think that rabbit dragged out the contents of my digestive system.
roll.png

did you too forget that there is a food generator here?

Q9

General Headache
10 Years
Jun 22, 2009
Quote:
roll.png

We're not in Kooshie, we're in a research facility. I'm gonna ask around for something to eat... *Walks off, startling the scientists when he speaks.*

crazyaboutchickens

Live Long And Prosper
Apr 10, 2010
Nowhere/Everywhere
Quote:

We're not in Kooshie, we're in a research facility. I'm gonna ask around for something to eat... *Walks off, startling the scientists when he speaks.*

oh yeah.

Be careful!

*is worried about another wolf kidnapping*

Q9

General Headache
10 Years
Jun 22, 2009
Quote:

oh yeah.

Be careful!

*Several scientists, once they realize who he is, ask for autographs* You guys do realize I don't have hands, right? *Scientists feel stupid*

duckluv

Crowing
9 Years
Aug 20, 2010
Ohio
Quote:
oh yeah.

Be careful!

*Several scientists, once they realize who he is, ask for autographs* You guys do realize I don't have hands, right? *Scientists feel stupid*

*Tosses over some ink* You can use your paw print!

crazyaboutchickens

Live Long And Prosper
Apr 10, 2010
Nowhere/Everywhere
Quote:
oh yeah.

Be careful!

*is still worried*
*thinks that they could always ask for a pawprint instead of an autograph*

Top Bottom