Happy 1st Birthday Jax! (Our older GSD)

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Today is our older GSD Ajax's first birthday!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

With all that we've got going on in the house, I've only been able to get one (halfway) decent pic of him:

jaxoneyrbyc-1.jpg

Two other pics from a couple weeks ago:

On patrol:

jandkmarch6001.jpg

Something interesting we've observed. When we let the boys out together, the first thing they do is "patrol". Jax patrols along the fence line and Kane patrols around the house.

The boys together. Pardon the flash-eyes.

kanejaxbyc.jpg

Quote:
Oh that's just what I need, an drunk dog.
th.gif
Kane tried to drink DSD's drink the other night.
hide.gif

Quote:
Oh that's just what I need, an drunk dog.
th.gif
Kane tried to drink DSD's drink the other night.
hide.gif

lol.png
He wanted to celebrate early...

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Jax!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Jax would like a rare steak, and a can of german beer.
gig.gif

Sampson did that once. He stole a can of beer from Germany that was given to us for christmas. DH was carrying it from outside, it hit the floor, and Sampson was on it quicker than a blink of an eye. He must have been eyeing that beer all evening at his Oma's house.
gig.gif
He basically shotgunned the beer can. We got it back from him, but it was spilling all over the place. He slept well that night. We had a mess to clean up.
roll.png
Then of course there were the hair of the dog that bit ya jokes in the morning. From then on, beer was closely guarded in our house.
lol.png

Kane looks absolutely adorable next to Jax.
love.gif

Bluemoon

I have passed y'all's birthday wishes onto Jax.
smile.png

Oh and a funny Jax story. The other day the police chief needed some paperwork from DH. Rather than me having to make another trip to town, the chief said he would find someone to come out and pick it up. He sent the only one that wasn't busy...the dog catcher (or dog boy as I call him).
When "Brandon" arrived, Jax and Kane walked out with me to give him the paperwork. Brandon saw the boys and started backing up. I had to put the boys into a plotz before Brandon would come close enough to the gate for me to hand him the papers.
gig.gif

Jax and Kane are having chicken for supper. And ANGL? Jax likes his steaks rare, as in uncooked.
wink.png
sickbyc.gif

yippiechickie.gif
Happy Birthday to Jax! Remember, Kat, you can't give Jax a birthday present without giving Kane something as well-he'll get his little feelings hurt! Beautiful boys, both.

Back
Top Bottom