An egg inside of an egg!

Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
East Texas
One of my regular egg customers called & said when his wife was cooking him breakfast, she broke one of the eggs and it had a little egg inside the shell!
The large egg was complete with yolk and white, and the little egg was just in the shell with it. The little egg had a shell also.

I have heard of this on this board, but never seen it before. He brought me the little egg to see, and I'm waiting for her to send me a picture of when she broke the egg into a bowl.

I had a customer tell me they got an egg with 3 yolks in it once, too. These eggs came from my Red Star Sex Link hens.

Jean

Unbelieveable, but that is what happens when we fool with mother nature and start mixing things up. Can't wait to see the pics.

love.gif

That's so rare! I think somebody on the ezboard...I mean BYCyuku got one way back yonders. How wonderful! That's so nice of your customer to show you the little egg. Can't wait to see the pics!
I've gotten several fart eggs (rooster eggs, wind eggs) and some double-yolkers, but never a triple-yolker.

Back
Top Bottom