hey guys.. It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'll tell you why I was gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocodile girl

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 5, 2008
Sorry for the abrupt hiatus...I was bitten by one of my venomous snakes. I wasn't really in the mood to go on a forum..for awhile it was tough doing anything. I just stopped physical therapy. Sigh...

I've had a lot of help with my scaly pets. My two older brothers are wonderful...They never liked my pets, but they still stayed over to feed and clean the enclosures (under my watchful eye, of course). My father made me promse to never keep venomous species again, so...yeah. It was a bit hard to say goodbye...but as they say, "papa knows best". And my poor mother...she was distraught. She wouldn't leave the emergency room, eventually, when I was transferred and whatnot, Papa had to make her leave me alone with my also-very-scared-boyfriend. He's terrified of reptiles as it is...Only hangs around them cuz he loves me, lol. They broke the mold when they made that man, that's for sure. My brothers gave me space, but...yeah. Brothers never stop worrying about the kid sister, they think it's their job.

The chickens are fine, though I can't wait for those chicks I ordered to gain a bit more weight, lol. My brothers overfed those pets of mine! I'm of course, referring to my reptiles. I guess they just like watching them eat...ugh. boys will be boys...I'm so used to my boyfriend panicking whenever he sees something like a blood spatter after something nails a chicken at feeding time...but..hey, it's not his fault, he's just a man. He took care of the chickens, and he'll clean up after all the animals, but he won't otherwise go near the reptiles. Unless I *coax* him a little...LOL
love.gif

By the way, anyone think me proposing to him would be weird? I don't want an engagement ring, Cuz then I'd have to wear it all the time, and I don't wear rings! I'm really not a jewelry person..the wedding band wouldn't be so bad, though.

D.gif

you said "my father" that means your young...

why would a "young" gurl be messing around with snakes.
Not normall. hows that dog, and the crocks, and the snakes, and the chickens?

Hey! Welcome back. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Thanks. Me too. what about my last thread? what's with the smack, okiechick57?​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom