A 21 day journey

Balefire

Songster
8 Years
9 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Orwigsburg PA
Today my 2 parcel of hatching eggs arrived. So far everything looks fine. No broken egg and some eggs extra. Thank you 2 so much.
The incubater is set and I'm now looking for temperature and huminity. I did a lot of resurch and now I'm confused. Is 100 ok or should it better be around 102? The huminity @ 65?
I plan to put the eggs into the bater tomrow evening, So that the eggs got their 24h rest. Do I need to turn them tomorrow morning?
So much question before the journey starts
hmm.png

Quote:
I'm not going to say your wrong because most everybody on here will agree with you! However, the instructions I received with my LG Still Air says 99.5!! I have mine set there and I don't worry about humidity until lockdown! At lockdown I just add water to the spaces provided. I have always had a good hatch rate!

Quote:
I'm not going to say your wrong because most everybody on here will agree with you! However, the instructions I received with my LG Still Air says 99.5!! I have mine set there and I don't worry about humidity until lockdown! At lockdown I just add water to the spaces provided. I have always had a good hatch rate!

I was thinking about doing dry incubation, but I'm on my first hatch and I have 25 eggs at stake. Next hatch will only have a few eggs so I can try it and see how it goes for me.

Quote:
It is a still air bater with eggturner, so I need to see, that I git that 101,5 and around 40% huminity.

Thank you so mych for your help

Quote:
It is a still air bater with eggturner, so I need to see, that I git that 101,5 and around 40% huminity.

Thank you so mych for your help

No problem. Have fun hatching!
wink.png

To get something to do, I was @ Lowes and rescued some plants....................and now I look like this again ..............................................................
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom