My Sister... is ENGAGED?!?!?

Tanichca

Sparkle Magnet
May 6, 2009
Akron, Ohio
So, backstory time! My sister has been really great friends with this guy for about 8 years, and then a few months ago they started dating. She is 19, he is 23, but they get along so well, and he is super nice, and fun, and the 4H poultry champion 4 years running (which totally gave him my vote!) But anyway, yesterday, big sis came home all happy, and I mean ECSTATIC happy. I wondered, but big sis and I aren't that close, so I didnt ask. But then, when little sis and I went to our room to get ready for bed, little sis told me the shocking truth...
Apparently, big sis took little sis aside last night to tell her the news! And she is going to tell the rest of the family tomorrow at my Dad's birthday party (happy birthday Dad
roll.png
) but i just had to tell you guys because it's such incredible news!!! I mean, its my sister, the one I've seen grow up and get pretty and move out, and now...
th.gif
woah.
But still, its awesome
wee.gif

Yes, I really do like him!
smile.png
He gets along great with the family. Im just worried, because he is getting sent overseas soon.

Sounds like Big Sis did well. Congratulations to her and the rest of the family. Now as for Tanichca and that hand holding---
rant.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Oh, gee, that again??? Hey, by my age, big sis had already been kissed!!! What is so terrible about me holding a guy's hand???
tongue.gif

Quote:
Yeah, yeah I know how it goes-- holding hands today-- engaged tomorrow. Least that's how fast it seems to go for us old folk.
old.gif
My grandson couldn't wait to tell me about his first kiss.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom