Professional waterfowl advice direct

cooprunbuilder

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 9, 2011
London
I am an expert in waterfowl and offering 24 hour advice on all topics from housing I work for omlet so I have quite a good knowledge on this to raising ducklings anything I will answer all your questions and give professional advice, I recommend products that you will find useful Its worth doing, message me on backyardchickens.com or email me directly [email protected]

I want all waterfowl to be cared for in the best way possible thats why I do this.

all questions will be answered in the hour.

Cooprunbuilder, can you also help with wild waterfowl issues such as managing nest boxes, dealing with wild waterfowl in public area, fishing tackle injuries, or rescue issues?

I have a question Coop. Can Greater magellan geese, red-breasted geese and cape barren geese cohabitate with any problems?

It would be lovely if questions and answers were on the public forum so that everyone could benefit from your good advice.

There are lots of people who lurk and read and don't seem to ever ask, but they read the information and gather the answers.

Edit, oops, sorry, this issue has been covered int the duplicate post. I haven't read that before I responded. Probably why duplicate posts aren't allowed. Answers get all split up.

Last edited:
That is exactly my plan! And is exactly what I Said to an administrator today, I just want to help people with waterfowl

This is excelent! I am just getting started with ducks and now have my first egg to hatch. Is it too late in the year to have a broody chicken hen raise the duckling? The egg was laid two days ago, and was put under the hen the same day. Thank you for taking the time out to help all of us!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom