Yayyy!!!!! Soo happy!!

ChickenPeep

Faith & Feathers
11 Years
May 1, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I have an egg in my incubator that has been in longer than the others. It was in a tiny incubator that randomly went up to 109 for a few hours.
When we got more eggs and an incubator, I decided we would still give it a chance, and we put it in with the others. I really doubted it would develop, let alone hatch.
Today, i decided it was probably time to throw it out. I dont want a bad egg to explode! But first, i decided to candle it. I saw veins!! I got excited, but not too much because i thoucht it was most likely a bloodring. It was very foggy because of the flashlight so i could not see much. I decided to leave it in.

Just a few minutes ago, i candled ig again with a much brighter flashlight. As soon as i turned it on, i saw an embryo not much bigger than a pea. I Got so excted i started screaming for my dad!When he came in, i turned on the flashlight again. Not only did i see the embryo, it was moving!!! I put the egg back in the bator and started jumping up and down and screaming with excitement! I have had my doubts with this incubarot, and the eggs! I am going to canldew the rest of the 18 eggs on Friday.

Im so excited!! I have only hatched one egg before, and we didnt even candle it!! I am literally jumping out of my socks right now!! Well... im not wearing socks but... you get the picture!!
Heres a video of it moving!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
YAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif