serama chickens

luvschick83

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 12, 2011
hi, i have been looking for some serama chickens. i need a hen so i can start breeding. i hav a rooster. does anyone know were i can get a few babies or a hen?
big_smile.png
i would like to have them by christmas if possible:p

What city and state do you live in? That way someone close to you may be able to help. Many people will ship birds but it is expensive.

There are lots of SErama right now for sale in the Auction section of BYC. You might look and see if anyone is close to you.

Welcome to BYC! You can post under the "Wanted to Buy" section. I've seen several seramas on the auction site lately. Shipping is high though, so be forewarned. And I've seen good quality pullets go for a few hundred dollars. Of course pet quality birds are much cheaper... I'm going to look for seramas next spring - LOVE those gorgeous little birds
love.gif

cool.png
thanks for all your help, but I didn't see any thing. i can't post anything on the wanted to buy section yet. i still have to have more posts so anyway thanks!
big_smile.png

what alot of folks do is go read the Stories of my chickens and comment- you will catch up posts real fast..and have alot of fun reading those...
smile.png

Quote:
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AVATAR!!!!!!

Thanks! A little Christmas Ornament I made, I really like how it came out...
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom