Calling all veterans and family members. Allies too.

dacjohns

People Cracker Upper
11 Years
May 1, 2008
Wherever work sends me.
It's time to recognize the vets again. (edited November 7, 2011)

Veterans Day is Friday. I think there are few other veteran threads but this was the easiest one for me to find.

Memorial Day, which was originally called Decoration Day has come and gone. It is a day on which we honor our service members who died in service to our country. (This is not intended to disregard or disrespect our non US forum members.)

Flag Day is Saturday so I thought maybe all the vets in the forums could stand up and say hi ya'll. I didn't feel like waiting until November 11 for Veterans Day.

So if it's OK.

Also brats, spouses, and other family members.

Hi ya'll
US Army, 1972 to 1999 with some Army and Airforce Reserve and Air National Guard thrown in.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service.
smile.png

Hi...............USAR..... Infantry......alpha 1st and 38th.....Ft. Benning, GA................1992 thru 1996..................

my hubby is in the Army A.D. 12+ years

SFC Malies
orginal MOS 19D, since 03 a 79R
96-97 Ft Knox Ky
97-00 Schweinfurt germany HHC 1/26 (but deployed to balkans 18 or so month out off this time where he served with the Big Red One as a sniper)
00-03 Ft Knox 3/51 bravo company again this time as a instructor on Brown range.
03-05 Lake wales Fl recruiter
05-08 Leesburg Fl station comander
08- Youngstown Oh station comander

we are going to a Army birthday party this saturday,,
Happy Birthday Army

Last edited:
Hello my wonderful husband has been in the Army for 21 years, been to Iraq twice very proud wife of the 1st Sergeant. We have a flag that flies high over our house. My father is also a veteran.

Ok im postin this for my uncle and grampa

USMC Scout sniper/Gunnery Srgt. 1992 thru present. Been to Iraq 4 times and to Africa 1 time. Hes currently stationed at Camp Pendlton, CA but has been stationed in 29 Palms,CA recently.

My grandpa is a retired USMC 1st. Srgt. Nam vet idk exactly how long he was in for

My father's a vietnam vet....and my cousins an iraq vet...and i thank you ALL for your service!!...God Bless..Wendy

Back
Top Bottom