WV BBS eggs and a cross of Brahma/Orp maybe!

Tuffoldhen

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
WV
I'm still getting quite a few pure BBS Orpington eggs and maybe a cross of Light Brahma hen/Blue or Black Orp rooster in the mix. If anyone is interested PM me. I have orders to fill this week and then will have more available. I had put the small flock of Brahma hens in with the larger flock of BBS Orp for the winter will not be seperating them til early Spring. Let me know, 25.00 a doz with extras when I can and that includes shipping charges and confirmation #.

I hatched out 50 some chicks out of 55 eggs this past Nov. fertility is very good with 3 Orpington roosters in the henhouse, I have no other breed roosters.

Pic of my flock.

000_0202-1.jpg

Last edited:
It would be early Spring when the weather is warmer, late March or April. Just PM me and remind me you are looking for BBS.

Most of my Brahmas are really old like 7 years so I'm only getting eggs from 2 of them at the present. I only have 7 Brahma hens in with the BBS.

Thanks

Last edited:
I received my eggs from Sandy today. They are big beautiful eggs. And the packaging, I think they could have dropped that box from an airplane and none would have broken. lol Of the 14 eggs, only 1 was a cross, the rest were BBS Orps. If you're looking for Orp eggs, these eggs are awesome! Thanks again, Sandy. I just put them in the bator.........

Paula:)

Got mine yesterday and they are resting on the counter.Anyone interested shoudl jump on these.Everyone has long waiting list for BBS eggs.

Thanks both of you that was very nice of you to post and say!!

Back
Top Bottom