NC/VA/SC/GA Chicken Meet UPDATE: pg 15

I wish I could make it, but not with Spring shows starting the next weekend. 3.5 hours is just too far for me.

I hope everyone has fun and PLEASE post LOTS of pictures.

Matt
Morganton, NC

Do we hava definenent time? I have to back home by 3:00 and I live an hour away. Also do we plan on setting up tables and selling what we have or are we only swap/selling with people we've confirmed online with? (I hope that made sense)

I think it would be a good idea if we could start a thread on what we have avalible to bring.

So are we meeting at noon and have to be out by 2:00 or are we meeting at 2:00?

Great work Tammy, thanks for all the trouble you went through!! Drat, sure was hoping for the loose chicken entertainment though!!!
lau.gif

Sounds like FFFFFUUUUUNNNN!!!!

I hope everyone will bring chickens if they have any available! Its great to bring ones already spoken for, but I would also like to see folks bring any that might be for sale!

I have a great number of people up this way looking for laying hens in particular. looking for bargains.

I especially need black copper marans roosters and barred rock rooster and golden laced wyandotte rooster. gold and silver sebright pairs or trios (or hens) and if you have anything listed on my website, I am interested!

banty, thanks for your efforts to make this happen, its shaping up to be a lot of fun!

there may be me plus 1or2 more

margaret

We don't have to be out by any certain time....they've already got a party booked for 2:00 on Feb. 23.....that just means "WE" may not be able to get a private dining area and will have to be seated in the main dining area.

And I figured 12:00 (noon) would be a good time.

Their lunch/dinner buffet starts at 11:00.

And it works out great that there's a vacant lot right beside them.......we can all park together.

And they only need about 1 week's notice on the reservation.

Now, If everyone could give me definite #'s by the 13th of Feb, I will make reservations for a close to accurate #.
PM me with those #'s. (This is just for those that are not sure yet if they can make it)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom