Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah, praying that your SIL get better. Oopsy,
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
How hard that is! Just went thru that with my mom things. SIL were acting like they were at a store picking out things...didn't feel the love! I was so upset over their attitudes, it just broke my heart. Stay strong and remember the fun times....
hugs.gif

Oopsy, I hope things get easier for you, that would be really hard.

Sarah, praying for your SIL.

Ok all, my 4-H kids are looking for bantam Lakenvelders and penciled Hamburgs, anyone have these or know anyone who does? They love to pick the hard to find breeds just to torture me I think!! LOL

The older I get the more I think that there is a rhyme and a reason in everything. Sometimes it just takes awhile before the reason is figured out. Oopsy, maybe that what it is with the Candy Pants tattoos. Your husband probably couldn't have come up with a reason for a whimsical purchase yet after all this time they were there to brighten a difficult day.
hugs.gif

Good Afternoon! DH is tearing our bathroom apart! Problem is... can't find a Kitchen/Bath store any where around. All that's left is the big box stores! Yuck. Went to one place that makes custom vanities, but can't wait 6 wks for them to build one. It's our main bath. Really did not want to go to Home Depot, Lowes or Menards. No choice in the matter. Bathroom is 30 yrs old...time to update!

As a builder it's really getting hard to do business in Michigan. All of the lumber yards in our area area gone as well as most of our other suppliers. I hate the big box stores and the quality of their materials sucks.

Quote:
Where are you located at? There are some in northern Michigan.

We just re-did our bathroom. The contracter we hired botched the job beyond repair so he got rid of him and DH found a friend who needed some extra money and the two of them finished it. Looks great. We live in a rustic looking cabin and now our bathroom looks modern! We had to go through Home Depot mainly because we had to piecemeal it after the contracter. I should post before and after pix.

When we redo the kitchen, we'll probably go through the kitchen & bath place on M-55

Hi Everyone!

Amy came home today from the hospital. We got some more bad news. The radiologist had an MRI done of Amy's head last night. Her cancer count is high and the body MRI came back with the same spots of cancer. They found a tumor in Amy's brain. It is located in the sight and balance area. Tomorrow Amy starts radiation for the spot in her neck to try to shink the cancer so the disk will feel better. Then on Thursday she goes and meets the brain surgeon. They are going to do surgery to remove the tumor.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

I participated in the kids archery class yesterday afternoon. Last night, I took my sweatshirt off and I have a bruise the size of a couple quarters on my elbow. Only hit it with the string once. Hope I don't ever do that again!!!

Good Night!
Sarah

Quote:
Where are you located at? There are some in northern Michigan.

We just re-did our bathroom. The contracter we hired botched the job beyond repair so he got rid of him and DH found a friend who needed some extra money and the two of them finished it. Looks great. We live in a rustic looking cabin and now our bathroom looks modern! We had to go through Home Depot mainly because we had to piecemeal it after the contracter. I should post before and after pix.

When we redo the kitchen, we'll probably go through the kitchen & bath place on M-55

I live in Davison, right outside of Flint. We had a kitchen bath place in town but it's not there any more. Gonna check out Lansing tomorrow, so if you know of any, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom