Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all

no coffee yet. Im too frozen to go make a pot just yet. Sitting in front of the heater now, unthawing. One more day of work, with tomorrow off...

Sarah, definitely sending prayers for your sister. How terrifying it must be. Prayers for you also during all of this.

Stay warm everyone. Have a good day.

Good Morning!

I ran 3 miles this morning, then did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD.....I am a glutten for punishment!
smack.gif
Probably won't be able to move much this afternoon!

Have a great day everyone. Off to get breakfast going.

Sarah

10233_coffee_4.gif
I'm easing into my day this morning. Been up since 430 and I've finally woke enough to think about fixin' breakfast. Later this morning I've got to go renew my drivers license and pick up new truck plates. It's unbelieveable how expensive that has gotten. Later today I'll finish building a new rollout nest box for my large fowl flock. My current nest box works but the eggs on travel about 4" out of the nest into a tray. I have watch hen attempting to pull eggs back into their section. Occasionally an egg would get broken. Recently one or more of them has decided that they like eating eggs and I've lost at least a dozen eggs this week. With the new design the eggs will end up almost 10" from the back partition and I don't think their necks are long enough to reach that.

Quote:
Very creative hens you have opa!

I am figuring since you are renewing your driver's lisence, then your birthday is approaching....so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jack is done with school work, his 1st day of doing 1st grade school work. He is so excited! Jack amazed me at how fast he went through the Kindergarten curriculum. On the other hand the next kid in line, Gretchen, isn't too thrilled that Jack is a grade closer to her now!

Sarah

Wanted to pop in and say hi, looks like we will have a nice Sunny Day
wee.gif

been busy with kids, chickens, ducks, work, and Chole are new puppy, she keeps me busy, i tell ya will lose weight with her, it takes about 1/2 hour to pick the right pee and poop spot, and we do this oh about 5 to 7 times a day, i feel like i walk miles around my yard. but she is so cute,

Have a GReat Day Everyone

Quote:
That is one of the great things about homeschooling, you can work at your own pace. Also you cannot fail, you just keep working at it till you understand and get it right. A big
thumbsup.gif
to Jack!

Happy Early Birthday!

Sorry to hear about Amy. I hope everything goes well for her!
fl.gif

There is a kitchen n bath place in Michigan Center MI. off 127 You may have to have a contractor purchase for you, but I'm not sure.

I know what you guys mean about the box stores, I was unfortunate enough to have to work 4 years in a blue box till I found a better job. (which I thankfully did at the right time). I worked in commercial sales and there was alot of pressure put on us for the "wrong" things. More concerned about getting credit cards and their phone solicitation program, than taking care of customers IN the store:idunno. etc.. Since I worked in construction myself I was so picky about my orders, I'd pull the wood myself rather than let the lumber kids do it! OH, and to get a manager to actually ORDER stuff - forget it!

LOL!

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom