What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been mentioned before, but I would like to see the "navigation bar" at the bottom as well as the top. I hate having to scroll all the way to the top to get back to home or go to Profile and such.

Quote:
This is something I've always wanted to do, but with the hardware we're running on this becomes expensive. I'd love to find a way to allow uploads to the forum but host them on some inexpensive hardware / hosting account.

If forum sponsors continue to work out (HINT... SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS) then we may be able to add this sooner than later.

Thanks Nifty-Chicken! I figured it wouldn't be easy somehow. Keep us posted on what might be required on the financial end, as some of us might be willing to make donations for this purpose.

I'd love that too. As embarassed as I am to admit that figuring out the downloading business is complicated & tedious, that's the truth. (I know, I know, there are a bunch of "it's so easy" posts about how easy it is, but for some of us, it really isn't...) I recently placed a big order with one of our sponsors & was careful to mention BYC. I would also be happy to contribute a bit, if necessary, to help this along.

By the way, my "Chillin with my Peeps" bumper sticker arrived yesterday & it was probably the best piece of mail I've received in ages. My kids agreed!! DH was sort of tickled by it too, even if he didn't say so outright. It's already on my bumper, hopefully getting lots of attention. Has the idea of making the same exact bumper stickers into t-shirts ever been introduced? If so, I'd buy up a few in a heartbeat.

Laura

Quote:
Thanks Laura, glad you got the sticker and you like it! I've heard great stories about the reaction people get from the BYC bumper stickers. Our very own eggchel put one on the door of her SUV so people on the sides of her car can see it!
big_smile.png

Also, I'm working to get the bumper stickers ready for printing on shirts. It is slow going, but we're working on it.

That's terrific, Nifty!! I guarantee that this household will buy at least 4. The appeal of the bumper stickers is that they're cute & fun & clever all at once. Very well-designed. So many fab things originate from this wonderful site. Heartfelt thanks!

Laura

Add more votes for this. And a vote for the links to open without becoming the current view/tab/window.

This is a great site and I am happy to be allowed to share in it use. Thanks!

Quote:

We need a hen to cackle or a rooster to crow when we receive a PM, I never think to look up there for messages, Is something like that possible
fl.gif

chicks rule, what an awesome idea, I am always missing my p.m.s because I never think to look up either. I would love that!!!
wee.gif

whatnow? :

Add more votes for this. And a vote for the links to open without becoming the current view/tab/window.

This is a great site and I am happy to be allowed to share in it use. Thanks!

Quote:

You can easily set your computer to open links in a new window in 4 easy steps.

1. Click on "tools" tab in the upper left corner of your screen.

2. Click on internet options.

bycnw1.jpg

3.Under "TABS" (Change how webpages are displayed in tabs) click on "SETTINGS"

4. Under (Open Links from Other Programs In:) Click on "A New Window" Then click on "OK" and you are done.

bycnw2.jpg

lcrtsigjuly05racingfinal51fj.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom