CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight 6pm Manchester NH City Hall Zoning Board will hear the case of Michael Duffy and his city hens. Please attend if youre local and available. More legal chicken coops in Manchester NH means more sales for swappers....
cool.png

He was on NHPR radio too... listen to town ignorant politician
http://nhpr.org/urban-chickens-manchester

Last edited:
Where do they think the food on their table comes from SHAWS?

Last edited:
So does she like extra butter? got any pics? you realize I'm not afraid of a little drive! I know just a crazy OLD FART

Last edited:
Quote:
no butter--it gets in her hair. she is a princess. she looks like the white I got for my birthday. little drive-no problem. I have 3 whites and a beautiful black and 4 little bowls of popcorn.

Rhiana got a blue silkie pullet. we went to lunch and rhiana left the bird on the front seat wrapped in a scarf with just her head sticking out. I'll be darned if she was still in the same position when we came out after lunch. that one knows she is a princess too.

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
I so hope this bull crap does not get passed. We should all continue 2 have the right 2 have chickens in R back yards. I can understnd some not wanting a Rooster.. But a few chickens, shoul not B an issue 4 anyone.. I am with U...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom