Oreo Cookies, Lemonade, & Chocolate Brownie Orps

Too adorable. I am in love with the Chocolate brownies!
love.gif

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product!
lol.png

What is it about the color chocolate that makes it so appealing? Mental imagery? The association with the edible food?

I really don't know, but I just LOVE it, too!

Juliette

I love it when the little chicks are just so tired they look like little puddles (chocolate puddles are even better!) that can barely raise their heads....then all the sudden...BOOM..."I'm up, I'm up!!!" and off they go bopping around. Very nice projects, as usual!

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend. Thanks for asking! They grow so fast and it is nice to have pictures showing how they feathered along the way.

Jody, I have an adorable little lemonade my self that came out of no where. From my bantam mille project I have a chick that is feather in heavy mottled buff.
hu.gif
I am very anxious to see how it finishes out.
wink.png

Congrats on your little lemonade HenThymes!
celebrate.gif
That's so exciting. I found we got quite a few lemon mottled in our jubilee project.

Here are some updated pics of our mottled project. It was tough to get pics of them because they were afraid of the camera.

lemonmottled002.jpg

lemonmottled004.jpg

A little pullet with a lot of white coming in. I named her Petunia.
smile.png

lemonmottled005.jpg

lemonmottled006.jpg

Here's one with mottling showing on the belly.

lemonmottled010.jpg

Petunia and friends:

lemonmottled015.jpg

Another cutie (maybe Tulip):

lemonmottled032.jpg

lemonmottled033.jpg

Can you tell I'm ready for nice spring flowers? lol Enjoy!

Wow Jody, love the pics!
thumbsup.gif
Here is a picture of my "white chip blondie" aka - Lemonade. I know if doesn't show up like it does on black but she is clearly coming in mottled.
big_smile.png
This is the first so far that has come out this color, though I have not hatched allot off this group yet. I will probably start to play around with them more this summer.

49849_dsc05143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom