Oreo Cookies, Lemonade, & Chocolate Brownie Orps

Do you have the chocolate gene in there too Jody? In your last picture, there's one laying down that looks brown and white mottled, that's why I ask.

I'm jealous of those that live around you and get your "culls".

Thanks for everyone's nice comments. This is an orpington project I've been working on for several years now and don't like to think I've got something until I'm sure.
wink.png
I'll let you know when they feather out. There sure are a lot more brown chicks in there than I ever expected. Very cool and should be interesting to see how it all turns out. Some of those brown ones look mottled as well. Fun times ahead!

You ladies are funny. Now that school is almost over, I can really put more focus on some of these other projects this year. I can't wait to see how some of these turn out. And for once, I'm actually getting my hatches in early.

Thanks Jodi. I love the cocoa puff look of those little chicks. They are quite the spunky little ones too. Too cute!
love.gif

Cute orpington overload! I just love lemonade! I just started a 42 count batch of bantam orps and lf cochins today. With my life, 42 every twenty-some days is all I can handle. More power to you Jody. I will just look on in orp envy.

Back
Top Bottom