~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up to my ears in cochin bantam eggs! I have 13 I believe. Asking $20 shipping included to ship tomorrow if anyone is interested. I thought one of the hens had gone broody but she has not.

I have a Davis Blue Copper Roo over Wade Black Copper Hens. He is a lttle light on the copper but the ladys are a little heavy for balance. Egg color is very nice and I will ship the darkest I get. My hatches are great but can't guarantee yours. Fertility is guaranteed of course.
6 eggs $15.00 to start includes shipping
20296_blbcm.jpg

I will Offer up 10+ Guinea Eggs from my mixed pen of: Lavender, White, Royal Purple, Buff, & Pewter. (these are fertile)

I will also add 10+ Bearded Partridge Silkie Eggs to this offer. I do not know if these are fertile, I haven't been incubating them. So they are a gamble with this auction.

Starting Bid: $15.00 Shipping: $18.00

I've got some extra ameraucana chicks here that just hatched this morning. Didn't get enough to fill the orders. These must ship this afternoon, Paypal payment only.

I have 32 chicks:

5 silver
4 whites
8 black (a couple could be dark blue)
8 lav (3-4 have a weird color on their faces)
7 wheaten/blue wheaten

The cost on these chicks will be $5.00 each plus express mail and box charge of $40.00. If you order less than 20 there will also be a $5.00 heat pad fee.

First one to PM me gets first choice. My regular chick price is $8.00 each.

I offer $17.00 on these

I have a Davis Blue Copper Roo over Wade Black Copper Hens. He is a lttle light on the copper but the ladys are a little heavy for balance. Egg color is very nice and I will ship the darkest I get. My hatches are great but can't guarantee yours. Fertility is guaranteed of course.
6 eggs $15.00 to start includes shipping

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom