CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I have to keep adding number to the price. I think maybe a cardboard box is in my future. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to be out of luck, but I'm still going to search. That's half the fun, right? Right?

Quote:
Junk???? What do you mean junk lady???........that is prime recycled housing for your chickens. They are lucky to be getting it......LOL

I agree, but when you have it sitting at someone's house for this long, it's concidered junk, cause it's still there.

I hope I can get back outside today. I have a lot going on that has to be taken care of in the next 2 days, but other than my porch and the pens, my yard didn't look to bad a few days ago. Have to buy more garbage bags now though. I hate to get out there and run out.

I think I need to home some chicks. Makayla's friend's mom wanted these latest ones, but went to the hospital ,because she was having some serious problems and found out she was pregnant. She has to take it easy, since she didn't know and they told her she was in danger of having a miscarriage. She wanted chickens so bad, but I told her not to worry about it and just take care of herself and get that new baby here. Then I teased her, cause this is number 5!

I keep saying I'm going to put these guys on CL and see if I can get them homes this week, but I think I'm going to finish up what I'm in the middle of first. Yesterday I was pretty foggy. One hour's sleep just didn't cut it before my day started.

Guess what I forgot to do on friday?? I forgot to go see if those chicks ever came in. I can't believe I didn't remember till last night. All that running back and forth and calling. I even went in for feed the other day and one of the guys there reminded me.
he.gif

If I can get a few minutes to do it, I'll go in today and see if anything is left.

Oh I think I still need sleep. Too tired to even think.

wolftracks I can just imagine your frustration with staying in a city you don't want to be in anymore. Been there, done that many times!! lol then I get to missing that city just a little...then it's back to saying, no, I'm better off where I am now..kinda.
tongue.png
It is hard for us trying to find land in another state but house hunting is a pain even hunting in the same state. I hope you find the place that makes you happy
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks you!

I think everyone is very busy now. Not much action on the Forums.

Ron

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks you!

I think everyone is very busy not. Not much action on the Forums.

Ron

Wish my busy had to do with holiday stuff. Just more of my black cloud following me.

I forgot to lockdown some eggs, btw. Hear peeping and thought it was outside my bedroom window in a brooder. Nope! I have chicks in the bator. No water or anything and they're hatching. I've been doing dry hatches and sometimes they don't hatch after lockdown. This time I totally forget and chicks are poping out. LOL I may have to forget more often!

Back
Top Bottom