☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

Are you sure it was a horse? :lau
Sneaky of you to post inside the quote.
Lonesome_P2186896_02-18-2006-001.jpg

That sounds ominous.

I still don't talk to my brother. I cut all ties with him as soon as I could and only recently saw him on Zoom meetings for my aunt's last days. Didn't talk to him, though.

Not ominous. On the day that we buried our mother, I mentally divorced myself from her and have only seen her twice since then. At the funeral of my BIL, and the marriage of her son. The aggravation is gone.

Don't know how this translates to hens or quail...
When Cayuga ducks begin laying a new cycle of eggs there is almost a black/green colored egg. They get lighter for the next several days until the 4th or 5th egg is white. The first eggs can be washed with a scrub i.e. And the dark coating comes off.

Mine was a younger sister. (14 months younger). She’d kick, punch, bite, slap. I got tired of it and smack her back. She’d cry to mom and dad, I’d get my butt handed to me for hitting my sister. Hitting a girl for any reason was taboo.

It went round and round until I told her I didn’t care what the punishment was. If she wanted to get physical, I will return in kind, every time. Only ten times worse.

Normal guts.
Notice the yolks.
View attachment 2384668

Not normal notice all the yellow on the guts. Notice all the larger yolks too.View attachment 2384673
Also...once I removed all of the nasty to me guts the meat does look exactly the same as the for sure healthy bird.
I am sure that many people would cook and eat the meat.
I prefer to waste the meat from her.
It's too gross in my mind.
The yellow on the guts in the second bird looks like fat buildup. Perhaps their diet is a little rich. Often lowering the protein % as they age can help maintain a healthy gut. 10 months is not old even for a quail.

Back
Top Bottom