••• BackYardChickens.com Personal Pages •••

I made mine awhile ago and forgot to post it
smile.png
here it is https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=1949

eventually I'll add some more pics and something about me too!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
OK so I am not so blog page literate! I Love the idea and my DH and I want to share pictures of our sweet Chickens. We also are excited about the coop contest and would like to put up an 'our coop' page! I have been through the 'how to' and have figured out everything but how to put on pictures.

What I dont understand is what url to enter. Where do I get this address? What is it and is my husband going to roll his eyes at me when he gets haome that I dont know this already?? HHEE HHAA!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks so much!!

Happy Chicken Mama:D

I finally thought I would give this a try. I like the whole idea, and find the words easy to use. But I can''t post pic either. I use photo bucket, I copy the url, try to add it in my personal page where it tells me to. And all I get is a big red X.
sad.png

I guess I need help. I can post pic in the threads no problem, just not in my personal page.

Sorry...I don't have anything in there yet. But here's the link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=1047 When I tried to use photo bucket to place in the url it said error at the bottom of that pop up. I do have to unlock my pop up blocker which I did and it still says error at the bottom of that window.
I was going to figure out how to post picture before I wright anything. Or do I have to add the picks as I go? Will the program let me move the photo up or down on the page?

Rob, when I was having trouble putting photos on my personal page, it was because I was copying the "share url" instead of the url link, could that be Denise's problem?

You are so welcome. I would have directed the question to you but it showed you were off line. Glad to help. I did the same thing. ha ha Ok, let's see some photos now. ha ha

Last edited:
Mabey I can get a few in tonight if I get the chance.
roll.png
If not tomarrow for sure. Thanks Again
frow.gif

I got some pictures added now. 3 pages so far. I plan on at leats another 2 pages. Take a peek.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom