••• Buy Sell Trade (BST) - Promoted •••

Great Work Nifty and everyone else involved! This sounds like it will be so much easier to find items in BST:)

I have a suggestion. Make a catagory for other critters so they aren't mixed in with the everything else catagory. That way if you are looking for say a goat,calf,lamb,ect. you also don't have to go though all the non-critter posts. I already see you did an excellent job with eggs, chickens, and other poultry catagories.
smile.png

Last edited:
Great idea. It will make finding what you want easier, and posts won't roll back so fast that people don't see them!

DeAnna

To find a particular animal in any of the sections, use the search feature. You can type in the animal you are looking for and confine the search to a particular part of the BST area.

I think this is going to a great thing. It will keep posts from getting buried so fast. I usually don't page through several pages and might miss something. I'm wondering if the mods are going to move posts to their proper place? I noticed a post for eggs(I think) in the everything else bst section. It might mean lots of more work for the mods.

Hey Rob, I was wondering if the crazy egg swap, the mixed swap and the whatchagot swap could have a sticky. They are hard to find unless someone has just posted. Getting hard to keep up with them.

Just a suggestion, Thanks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom