Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
UPDATE HERE: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=490654#p490654

Choose
who you want interviewed and what questions you want them to answer!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone!

I was setting up a conference dial in number for the moderators of the forum to all have a phone chat with one another. The service I'm using is free (other than the possible long distance charges). Doing some exploring on the site I noticed that there is an option to record the conference and that got me to thinking... A BYC PODCAST

I personally don't have much to say (yeah... I know... hard to believe
roll.png
) so I thought it would be fun if we involved some other forum members. I've got a couple ideas in mind, but let me just say we could have all kinds of fun with this!

ya.gif

To do a first run test (I've never done a podcast before) I thought I'd start out by doing a phone interview our very own ChickChair Cindi. She's been around managing this community for years and I thought we'd all like to get to know her better. We've all read her posts, now we can hear her voice!

So, in the next week or so I'm going to give Cindi a call and ask her a bunch of questions about her chickens and her background related to BYC. If you have any specific questions you'd like me to ask her, please reply here!

Also, if you have any questions, ideas or suggestions on the BYC Podcast, please post them here as well.

woot.gif

Oh... by the way, the service is: http://freeconferencing.liveoffice.com/ and the recordings will be available as MP3's.

So... nobody has questions they are dying to have me ask Cindi? Maybe we'll need to make it a dual interview... I ask her questions and she asks me questions.

Anybody got questions they want Cindi to ask me?

I would like to know of she's going to be posting more often. I so seldom see her anymore.....Is she backing out of the forum? Loosing interest? I miss CC!!
hit.gif

Oh, by the by Rob, I think this sounds a lot like fun! I hope it works out!! Thank you so much for all you do!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
She's not loosing interest nor is she backing out (I won't let her)! She's just a super busy woman trying to admin two forums and do a million other things.

Quote:
Thanks Becky! I'm always looking for fun things to have us all participate in.

Back
Top Bottom