Pics

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
As I am getting ready to ship out calendars, I thought it might be fun to find a way to give out some PFMs.
As you might know, I use stamps to send out most of the calendars and when we purchase stamps, I try to get as many animal stamps as possible.
This year, our main stamp is the Heritage Breeds stamps from 2021.
1698930761506.png

I thought it would be fun to use the 4 stamps off this sheet that pertain most to BYC and stamp 5 envelopes with them. The stamps are the Wyandotte Chicken, the Narragansett Turkey, the Cotton Patch Goose and the Cayuga Duck. The first one will go out today!

I will randomly use these 5 envelopes over the next week or two on the single calendar purchases. If you get one, post a pic here of the envelope showing the stamps (blur out your name and address for privacy if you wish) and get a Free 3 Month PFM for yourself or a friend.

Your envelope must have all 4 of these stamps. They are in random order on the envelopes.

Good Luck!!

As I am getting ready to ship out calendars, I thought it might be fun to find a way to give out some PFMs.
As you might know, I use stamps to send out most of the calendars and when we purchase stamps, I try to get as many animal stamps as possible.
This year, our main stamp is the Heritage Breeds stamps from 2021.
View attachment 3674358

I thought it would be fun to use the 4 stamps off this sheet that pertain most to BYC and stamp 5 envelopes with them. The stamps are the Wyandotte Chicken, the Narragansett Turkey, the Cotton Patch Goose and the Cayuga Duck. The first one will go out today!

I will randomly use these 5 envelopes over the next week or two on the single calendar purchases. If you get one, post a pic here of the envelope showing the stamps (blur out your name and address for privacy if you wish) and get a Free 3 Month PFM for yourself or a friend.

Your envelope must have all 4 of these stamps. They are in random order on the envelopes.

Good Luck!!
That sounds like a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom