•• BYC Personal Pages Contest - Chicken Breed Page Contest

Hey all!

I've updated the breed pages with links to the member donated pages (go to each section):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/breeds/

Once we have a whole bunch more submissions <BIG HINT> we'll create thumbnails and clean up the presentation of the breeds.

We'll pick a winner for this contest within the next month, so get building on your pages.

A HUGE thank you to Buff Hooligans for all the help she's given pulling the information together!

Oh man! I so wish I had time to sit down and be patient enough to make the Cochin Bantams and Frizzles page better. I would really like to talk about them and share my knowledge about them. Let me see what I can do,....

~Casey

I love your pages, Casey & Teri! Some of my favorite breeds!
big_smile.png

I have tried several times and all I have gotten was a page named. When I go to edit I get a big grey square with arrows up and down in the middle of the page and I am unable to do anything. Any suggestions? OK I have made progress I now have a couple of paragraphs written but when I wanted to copy and paste etc the whole thing changed. Now I dont have access to editing it? Oh BOy at least I saved it but its not done, any help would be apreciated Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom