~•~↨▬☼♫The Crazy Cockerals of BYC!♫☼▬↨~•~ "*We come for FUN!*"

Well today was my last Friday of lessons, ever...

It was kind of strange.

However, I have to say I'm quite more enthusiastic about the fact that I've just doubled the gains of the All Ords thanks to the skyrocketing Flight Centre, who is up 3.23% to $51.20.

After a dismal start to the day Crown's velocity of ascent has multiplied significantly and its overall gain is now over 100%. This has only happened to me once before, with our old friend Webjet if you recall...

I was having a bit of a spaz and decided to buy lots of new stocks, just for fun, and everysingle one of those is up.

Even Leighton, which I did for a joke, seeing as it's not real money I'm dealing with...

Good old Macquarie is also over $50 again. I'm never disappointed when I listen to Taking stock. :p

Throughout this entire fiasco over in the USA with the government shutdown the ASX has been making phenomenal gains. I don't quite pay enough attention to the news to have a good shot at guessing what the reason for this is. There the Dow Jones is, falling hundreds of points every day on the morning news - usually an indicator that we're going to follow suit - and it's like the beginning of a binding energy per nucleon curve every time I open the ASX website.

I wonder if this has anything to do with our friends in China. Last time I payed attention growth was down there too and things weren't looking great, but it seems a lot of people are now in a good mood...

Last edited:
Last week ever!!!!!

Wow, that is so scary. Kind of.
We have to clear out our lockers by the end of the week and bugger on off, relinquishing control of the common room.

Last edited:
Yes, I know right. People are blasting music at lunch and recess out in the common room. It's very exciting. :p

No, I haven't! Tell me about it. :pop

As for how I'm going, pretty well. I'm getting more confident about exams, specially as I just managed to actually PASS a November paper 2 physics...
(The IB makes November papers harder than the May counterparts, which doesn't really make sense because Australians are meant to be dumb, aren't they?! lmao. Oh well, we get what we're given...)

Last edited:
Yes, I know right. People are blasting music at lunch and recess out in the common room. It's very exciting. :p

No, I haven't! Tell me about it. :pop

As for how I'm going, pretty well. I'm getting more confident about exams, specially as I just managed to actually PASS a November paper 2 physics...
(The IB makes November papers harder than the May counterparts, which doesn't really make sense because Australians are meant to be dumb, aren't they?! lmao. Oh well, we get what we're given...)
meh from my understanding American high schools are very bad... *hide*

its awesome! I was able to get to try the 2.0 version (the search engine threw it upceven though it hadnt 'lanch' yet XD) and...oh my... *dies*

nice! I got a few more years to go -_-

It's cool. I like the song. :p
But you're right, eventually you get over everything no matter how great it is... the sort of sad person I am...

Ah - it's not so bad at my school. It's all girls, so at least nothing too rowdy happens. The last week of year 12 is always a time for fun and laughs and a boring night of listening to the testimonials of the other 80 people in your level, most of whom you've barely exchanged two words with.

What's the link? I can't find anything like it.

Back
Top Bottom