~•~The Crazy Cockerals of BYC!~•~ VOTE FOR THE NEW TEMPORARY LEADER!!!

Who Should Be the Temporary Leade of the CC of BYC

• Matthewschickens

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • chickensrock9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crazyaboutchickens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
is today Wednesday ?

It's Sunday.
hmm.png

Quote:
is today Wednesday ?

It's Sunday.
hmm.png

exactly what i mean , michael said that the poll would end in one week and it started last Wednesday , so matt can't be leader yet , because the poll hasn't ended .

Quote:
It's Sunday.
hmm.png

exactly what i mean , michael said that the poll would end in one week and it started last Wednesday , so matt can't be leader yet , because the poll hasn't ended .

i know... but mostly everyone voted, no way are me and crazy catchin up !

Quote:

well anyway , i don't think it matters now , if matt's leaving then he won't be able to come to BYC , so it has to be one of us that will be the temporary leader ,
tongue.png

Quote:

well anyway , i don't think it matters now , if matt's leaving then he won't be able to come to BYC , so it has to be one of us that will be the temporary leader ,
tongue.png

Correct Guys
big_smile.png
I won't be able to do it
big_smile.png
I am going to try to nominate a leader in my place in the votting poll so that all of those votes don't go to waste
big_smile.png
Thank you all for votting for me! I am very thankful and I would have tried to do my best but I know that the temporary leader will also do a fine job
big_smile.png
I think I will also nominate someone for 2nd in command of the cocks while I am gone
big_smile.png

Matthew

Quote:
tongue.png

Correct Guys
big_smile.png
I won't be able to do it
big_smile.png
I am going to try to nominate a leader in my place in the votting poll so that all of those votes don't go to waste
big_smile.png
Thank you all for votting for me! I am very thankful and I would have tried to do my best but I know that the temporary leader will also do a fine job
big_smile.png
I think I will also nominate someone for 2nd in command of the cocks while I am gone
big_smile.png

Matthew

You sure have a lot of voters!

Back
Top Bottom