~•~The Crazy Ducks of BYC!~•~

Yep. A duck is a duck even if your not on the list yet.
bun.gif

Quote:
Wow! Another Crazy *Poultry* Thread has been created!!!
woot.gif
It's amazing how a little inside joke between Kooshie and I and some other BYCers) on the "New 'Most Posts' Thread!" turned into a huge Crazy Pullets thread, which then inspired a Crazy Cockerals thread, which then inspired the Crazy Chickens thread, which then inspired this thread!
gig.gif
So to answer your question...There are 4 Crazy threads on BYC (and also the Crazy Pullets *Summer Edition* thread...which is now dead anyway
tongue.png
).

I wonder what other Crazy threads will be created here...Maybe the mods/admins will make "The Crazy Staff of BYC!" Thread!
th.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Wow! Another Crazy *Poultry* Thread has been created!!!
woot.gif
It's amazing how a little inside joke between Kooshie and I and some other BYCers) on the "New 'Most Posts' Thread!" turned into a huge Crazy Pullets thread, which then inspired a Crazy Cockerals thread, which then inspired the Crazy Chickens thread, which then inspired this thread!
gig.gif
So to answer your question...There are 4 Crazy threads on BYC (and also the Crazy Pullets *Summer Edition* thread...which is now dead anyway
tongue.png
).

I wonder what other Crazy threads will be created here...Maybe the mods/admins will make "The Crazy Staff of BYC!" Thread!
th.gif
lau.gif

i made crazy guineas, no one joined... I KNEW GUINEAS WERE GUILTY !!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom