~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~ *Official Thread* the SUMMER EDITION

Quote:
sad.png
hit.gif

Quote:
i dont wanna close it. it was ment to be used for the summer. i am so sick of being over shadowed by things and i almost regret ever wanting to be temp leader! i have no freedom to even be leader! And everytime i try to do something for the other pullets or anyone else that i think might be fun, SOMEONE always has to come and "oh, thats against the rules, "WE HAVE THAT ALREADY!!" or something like that
somad.gif

BACK OFF!!!

Quote:
i dont wanna close it. it was ment to be used for the summer. i am so sick of being over shadowed by things and i almost regret ever wanting to be temp leader! i have no freedom to even be leader! And everytime i try to do something for the other pullets or anyone else that i think might be fun, SOMEONE always has to come and "oh, thats against the rules, "WE HAVE THAT ALREADY!!" or something like that
somad.gif

BACK OFF!!!

Quote:
somad.gif

BACK OFF!!!

<.> im sorry
i shouldnt have blown up on u
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom