~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~ *Official Thread* the SUMMER EDITION

Quote:
I know, mine too.
hugs.gif
I try to be supportive to my old friends, but we are really so different now.

I don't have any enemies at the moment...
tongue.png

Last edited:
*chicken+quail=luv* :

Quote:
Im homeschooled... and all of my friends are... and all of my family... and all of my enemies..... pretty much everyone I know. Its fun!

I don't mean to sound self-centered or anything, but... what's your schedule? What time do you wake up? Sorry if I sound offensive, I was just wondering...​

What I love about homeschooling is that the schedual is so flexible. I can stop school when I need to. I wake up at 7:30-*8 ish. Feed/care for the farm while my mom makes breakfast. Then do school. Then BYC, some more BYC. Animal play time, BYC, then night rounds for animals ect...

Quote:
I don't mean to sound self-centered or anything, but... what's your schedule? What time do you wake up? Sorry if I sound offensive, I was just wondering...

What I love about homeschooling is that the schedual is so flexible. I can stop school when I need to. I wake up at 7:30-*8 ish. Feed/care for the farm while my mom makes breakfast. Then do school. Then BYC, some more BYC. Animal play time, BYC, then night rounds for animals ect...

Seconded!

Quote:

Seconded!

and 3x

Back
Top Bottom