~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ray's two cents :

Quote:
hugs.gif

Hey, thanks.
Things get complicated.
Back when I WAS a stupid kid at least I didn't have to deal with anything besides best friends and ex-best friends
roll.png

tongue.png
Ugh, I would give anything for Drama like that.
tongue.png
Messed up right? Not until you see how utterly boring my life is. Seriously, I was at the park today, I didn't have a book and nothing was good on the radio ((I had my MP3 player)) and, Pffft, forget about playing on the playground. I had to restrain myself from crying I was so bored. I'm a messed up person, aren't I?
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey, thanks.
Things get complicated.
Back when I WAS a stupid kid at least I didn't have to deal with anything besides best friends and ex-best friends
roll.png

tongue.png
tongue.png
Messed up right? Not until you see how utterly boring my life is. Seriously, I was at the park today, I didn't have a book and nothing was good on the radio ((I had my MP3 player)) and, Pffft, forget about playing on the playground. I had to restrain myself from crying I was so bored. I'm a messed up person, aren't I?
tongue.png

Ouch. That sucks.

Quote:
tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png

Ouch. That sucks.

Indeed!

How was 4-H?

Quote:
Hey, thanks.
Things get complicated.
roll.png

tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png

I feel like that sometimes.
Then I only have to think of what COULD be happening...
But then of course it's always happening. Even if I'm bored, that messed up stuff is always lingering around.

Very messed up. Snap.
tongue.png

Quote:
Ouch. That sucks.

Indeed!

How was 4-H?

Fine. My friend-who-is-now going to Public didn't talk to me-like at all. A couple of sentences. I was pretty bummed out. I mean, she WAS busy, but we haven't talked in forever.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png

I feel like that sometimes.
Then I only have to think of what COULD be happening...
But then of course it's always happening. Even if I'm bored, that messed up stuff is always lingering around.

Very messed up. Snap.
tongue.png

Well, I'm hoping I can have a Horse back riding lesson this Saturday so I don't have to be so freaking bored.

Dang, I knew it.
tongue.png

Quote:
Indeed!

How was 4-H?

Fine. My friend-who-is-now going to Public didn't talk to me-like at all. A couple of sentences. I was pretty bummed out. I mean, she WAS busy, but we haven't talked in forever.

I'm sorry about that. Happened to me before. That's why I've been forever trying to find new friends...
I'm like that guy, what's his name, George Wickham. Can't hold down a friend.
lol.png

Quote:
Indeed!

How was 4-H?

Yeah, that happens.
hmm.png
It sucks, doesn't it?
sad.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

I'm sorry about that. Happened to me before. That's why I've been forever trying to find new friends...
I'm like that guy, what's his name, George Wickham. Can't hold down a friend.
lol.png

Yeah, Same here. I really hope we stay friends tho. She means a lot to me.
hmm.png

Quote:

Yeah, that happens.
hmm.png
It sucks, doesn't it?
sad.png

Totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom