~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... That's fairly early!

Checkin' Equestria Daily, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic news site, while listening to BlazBlue music. The morning couldn't possibly get any better!
big_smile.png
School makes everything better, but I don't start until 9 - 9:30, so...

Quote:
Im pretty good today! Im debating over whether $55 bucks, plus $20 for the two birds, is too high a price to pay for shipped started silkies...
How re you?
And
frow.gif
to Symphony as well!
smile.png

Quote:
Im pretty good today! Im debating over whether $55 bucks, plus $20 for the two birds, is too high a price to pay for shipped started silkies...
How re you?
And
frow.gif
to Symphony as well!
smile.png

Hm... I honestly couldn't help you with that.

I'm great!
wee.gif
I had the best dream ever last night! It involved coming to terms with myself and cuddling.
wee.gif

Quote:
How re you?
And
frow.gif
to Symphony as well!
smile.png

I'm great!
wee.gif
I had the best dream ever last night! It involved coming to terms with myself and cuddling.
wee.gif

Yah... ah well.

Awesome! Dreams are awesome... sort of a way to get away from all the problems of life and live in a perfect world.
smile.png

Quote:

I'm great!
wee.gif
wee.gif

Yah... ah well.

Awesome! Dreams are awesome... sort of a way to get away from all the problems of life and live in a perfect world.
smile.png

Eeyup! Dreams aren't good all the time, though... Moderation in everything and all that.

Quote:
Yah... ah well.

smile.png

Eeyup! Dreams aren't good all the time, though... Moderation in everything and all that.

Yah... but the good dreams are worth the bad ones, IMO.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom