~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well when I get banned, a few pages of this thread are full of people rebuking me and my actions.

For example:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm still tying to figure out what that has to do with anything.

And these are only from my most recent banning, I can pull up more comments from previous occasions. Yes. I do read it.

Both were banned for different reasons, not to mention it wasn't the first or second time Boo was banned.
tongue.png

And what does the evil avie one have to do with it? Boo is sorta evil... Sorta. O-o

Quote:
Yeah, but not all of it is bad either. What bothered/surprised me was that the worst of the comments came from people who don't even know me.

Quote:
Well when I get banned, a few pages of this thread are full of people rebuking me and my actions.

For example:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm still tying to figure out what that has to do with anything.

And these are only from my most recent banning, I can pull up more comments from previous occasions. Yes. I do read it.

Both were banned for different reasons, not to mention it wasn't the first or second time Boo was banned.
tongue.png

And what does the evil avie one have to do with it? Boo is sorta evil... Sorta. O-o

you know boo is here right?

Quote:
2x?

And Hello peoples!

hi gerbil remember how i told you i had to edit 283 pics!?

Yes! How is going?

Quote:
hi gerbil remember how i told you i had to edit 283 pics!?

Yes! How is going?

we finished and we organized it into the slide show and everything we are completly done!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom