~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It was around $70 if I recall correctly. Better yet, it was a bundle; it contained Photoshop Elements 8, which I adore.

Cool! I expected it to be more expensive. What is it called?
Also, I replied to one of your threads…
What time is it there?

It's called a Bamboo Tablet, from the 'Wacom' brand. It's the most recent model, which I recommend.

Which thread? It's 12:30 at night here. I am having trouble sleeping tonight, and I think an overdose of sugar is to blame. I actually should be in bed right now, *trying* to sleep.

Quote:
Cool! I expected it to be more expensive. What is it called?
Also, I replied to one of your threads…
What time is it there?

It's called a Bamboo Tablet, from the 'Wacom' brand. It's the most recent model, which I recommend.

Which thread? It's 12:30 at night here. I am having trouble sleeping tonight, and I think an overdose of sugar is to blame. I actually should be in bed right now, *trying* to sleep.

I've heard that's good.
The one where you do tablet-drawn picture versions of people's photos. You dont have to to them now(obviously).
5.45 PM here… It's Sunday.

Quote:

I've heard that's good.
The one where you do tablet-drawn picture versions of people's photos. You dont have to to them now(obviously).

I found your request. Cute birds!
Time zones are fickle things, aren't they?

I've always wondered what it's like living in Australia, it must be wonderful. I've read a lot about Australia in my free time, out of mere curiosity; it's a fascinating place, and not only because of it's bizarre and beautiful fauna. You Australians take your fauna for granted, I always thought it was funny how when I talked to my Aussie friends on other forums, they were always so enamored with our sparrows and pigeons, meanwhile I am gawking at the magnificent beauty of your Rosellas, Cockatoos, and Lorikeets!
lol.png

Quote:
I've heard that's good.

I've always wondered what it's like living in Australia, it must be wonderful. I've read a lot about Australia in my free time, out of mere curiosity; it's a fascinating place, and not only because of it's bizarre and beautiful fauna. You Australians take your fauna for granted, I always thought it was funny how when I talked to my Aussie friends on other forums, they were always so enamored with our sparrows and pigeons, meanwhile I am gawking at the magnificent beauty of your Rosellas, Cockatoos, and Lorikeets!
lol.png

Australia is all I've ever known. It's pretty cool, but I guess I take it for granted a bit. When the cockatoos wake you up at 6 in the morning and the goannas eat your eggs and chicks, the fauna doesn't seem as good. I've never seen snow.

Quote:

lol.png

Australia is all I've ever known. It's pretty cool, but I guess I take it for granted a bit. When the cockatoos wake you up at 6 in the morning and the goannas eat your eggs and chicks, the fauna doesn't seem as good. I've never seen snow.

I'm sure the Cockatoos can be a nuisance; they have the most deafening screech I've ever heard uttered from a bird! Goannas are cool otherwise, and I'm sure there are ways to prevent that from happening. Yeesh, that sucks!

I'm dealing with trying to keep a rat out of my chicken coop. Luckily, he's been here since the birds were babies and hasn't tried any funny stuff on them, but he has stolen a few eggs and I've woken up before to find shattered eggshells littered about the coop. Wire screen put a quick stop to that, but he killed my 'pet' Mourning dove off of her nest yesterday
hit.gif
I'm so sad, I always look forward to seeing her raise her precious little babies!

I need to go to bed. Goodnight! Thanks for keeping me company!
frow.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom