~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
hit.gif
my sister was just attacked by a pitty. She is in the hospital. With half her face earn off.
hit.gif

Duck, Ec, don't fight. Duck, I do think that your dismalness was a little over the top, and Ec, I must admit that although you somehow always find awesome avatars, the colors are somewhat bright.

Summarization: Please don't fight.

Quote:
Pitty=pitbull

tongue.png
Okay, thank you. Hope she'll be alright!
hugs.gif
Was it just a random Pitbull, or did she own it?

Lol! It was her neighbors pit bull. The plastic surgeon is comeing in today at four. I don't want to go to the hospital I'm very ssxared.

Quote:
tongue.png
Okay, thank you. Hope she'll be alright!
hugs.gif
Was it just a random Pitbull, or did she own it?

Lol! It was her neighbors pit bull. The plastic surgeon is comeing in today at four. I don't want to go to the hospital I'm very ssxared.

Hmm, neighbors pitbull.....Not good, not good at all!
sad.png
Ouch, plastic surgury, does not sound like fun.
hugs.gif
Don't worry, the hospital isn't that bad, I've been quite a few times, each time because of my stinkin leg!
lol.png
I had an accident and hurt my knee a few years ago, fell head first over my bike going down a hill. Second time, I fell off a segway and had to get x-rays of my hip cause I thought I had broken something it hurt so bad!
tongue.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:

sad.png
hugs.gif
Don't worry, the hospital isn't that bad, I've been quite a few times, each time because of my stinkin leg!
lol.png
I had an accident and hurt my knee a few years ago, fell head first over my bike going down a hill. Second time, I fell off a segway and had to get x-rays of my hip cause I thought I had broken something it hurt so bad!
tongue.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Yes inknow now I will never convince my mom that pit bulls can be good dogs. Silly cd crashing a Segway.

Quote:
sad.png
hugs.gif
lol.png
tongue.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Yes inknow now I will never convince my mom that pit bulls can be good dogs. Silly cd crashing a Segway.

Yeah, its pretty sad.
hmm.png
Pitbulls have such a bad reputation, even though they can be good animals! Sadly, silly humans bred them and trained them many years ago to be fighters.
sad.png
Sucks, pretty bad.

Also, no laughing! Please! I am constantly getting teased for crashing a segway, because apparently you can't crash a segway!
sad.png
Well, I stinkin did and couldn't walk right for a week! Now, if I walk too much, my leg starts hurting really really bad and there isn't a thing to do about it!
somad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom