~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That would work.

frow.gif

Hello GFM'd Person!

What are you up to?

Just got back from a jog with Boogerhead, my lab-mix.
lol.png

Ooh, and I finished Odd Thomas, have you read that yet?

Afternoon, assorted people who are reading this.

My little sister's been pestering me about the ducks that are due to arrive tomorrow/Wednesday; the cat has decided to stay at my house, even though my dad chucked him out the door this morning.

Quote:
What if I am not reading this?....
tongue.png

I want to see pictures when they do, I haven't forgotten!
Cat?

Well, I must depart oh lovely comrades of mine! Fare-thee-well duckluv, Gerbil, Ducklover2399, Cats Critters, horsecrazychicklovingkid! Fare-thee-well!

tongue.png

In other words, I gotta go, its time to go to the park and pick up some wood chips for the chickens. Later dudes!
cool.png

Quote:
tongue.png

Cat?

Then how could you be replying to it?
Darn, I was hoping that Gerbils had very short-term memory.
Long story short, a young tortoiseshell cat wandered into the yard yesterday and seemed to think my house was a nice place to stay. When my sister went to the bus stop she took the cat with her; after she got on he walked right back to the house and started scratching at the door. He got thrown out but sat on the porch, wailing pitifully until he was let inside.

Quote:
tongue.png

Cat?

Long story short, a young tortoiseshell cat wandered into the yard yesterday and seemed to think my house was a nice place to stay. When my sister went to the bus stop she took the cat with her; after she got on he walked right back to the house and started scratching at the door. He got thrown out but sat on the porch, wailing pitifully until he was let inside.

Um.... *Insert witty reply*

wink.png
tongue.png

OOooh... Yeah, we had that problem once. He's still here after two-three-ish years now.
What about dropping him at a shelter? Does he seem like someone's pet or just a friendly stray?

Quote:

Um.... *Insert witty reply*

wink.png
tongue.png

OOooh... Yeah, we had that problem once. He's still here after two-three-ish years now.
What about dropping him at a shelter? Does he seem like someone's pet or just a friendly stray?

*Whistles*
The only nearby shelter isn't very good. He must have been a pet - he's clean and healthy, very friendly, and only about three or so months old.
We posted signs around the town and an ad on craigslist, but so far no one has replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom