~•SoиgCłди•~Д Сдт Сłди ЯP. DEPUTY POSITION IS OPEN!

Tigerlilly placed the herbs in a special spot where they belonged and walked outside to the canter of the camp, her light, accented fur high-lighted in the moonlight as she glided across the ground. "Hello Moonscape." she said, smiling warmly.

"Hello Tiger" she purred in a low tone, rolling her head over to see her.

Jaggedpaw- Medicine cat in in the last of his training. His heritage is rather foggy, it is told however that his mother was a Ragamuffin named Princess Buttercup Rainshower and his father just some old mixed-blood tom cat that roamed the neighborhood. Either way, he ended up here.
Long and lanky with thick black fur and a light brindle pattern. His eyes are yellow and around his neck is the remnant of a faded blue collar.

Fleabag's ears twitched he sat up straight. Even though he is a old cat his eyes are as good as they were when he was at his prime. He heard someone, he looked out at the scene that was unfolding.

"Fine, you?"

Jaggedpaw stood hunched on his hind legs attempting to gather a weed of some sort.

Fleabag padded out of the bushes and into the centre of the clearing, "Oh, hello. It was you who was making all that noise. You do realise I'm 20 years old, I need my rest and its hard to rest when people are mindlessly jabbering!". Fleabag liked to make people feel bad, even if they did nothing wrong. He also liked to lie.

Back
Top Bottom