~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

I see you stalking too
~Ashstripe took the herbs with immense gratuity and turned to the pained Wilowstar. "Hold on, Willowstar," she declared quickly and solemnly. "Don't try to speak and don't move." She rapidly chewed up the dock leaves into a watery paste and began tediously rubbing them into Willowstar's massively scorched fur. She bit her lip in sympathy as Willowstar's mouth gaped in a silent wail of unbearable agony.~
I keep trying to imagine a cat biting their lip
I cant
Nettlepaw stroked her leaders flank with her tail.

~

Crowpaw padded away to looked around.He walked into eatch den, and he found a few pices of flaming moss and he pounced on them and SMOOSHED the flames out of them.He looked at the deserted, burnt camp."I have to find my Clanmates,"he took of out of camp, and started to call the cats,"Amberpool!Breezefur!Reedwhisker!Silverkit, Wolfkit, Brightkit!Brokenpaw!Dustypaw!Gingerpaw!Anyone?"he called as he walked through the burnt forest.
SMOOSHED
~Hawkclaw reached a trembling paw inside of the buzzing hive, his body wrapped tightly around the tree trunk. He let out a pained towel as the anticipated stinging began, but he gritted his teeth, and methodically scooped as much sticky goodness into his paw as possible. He withdrew his inflamed paw and a massive cloud of enraged bees shot out as though unplugged. Hawkclaw tucked his head in close and rapidly shimmied down the tree, trying not to screech in unbearable pain.~
pained t o w e l
Nettlepaw raced out of the den,"Ashstripe!I found some coltsfoot undamiged.I had it hidden in a cleft for emerge sides,"she yowled.

~

Crowpaw cluched Brightkit in his jaws next to Amberpool and Reedfeather.The little ginger and white shekit squeaked in fright when she saw the damaged camp.
emerge sides
Nettlepaw smiled at Lostpaw,"Your welcome."she murmured.

~

Brokenpaw came skidding up and stopped dead,"Oh my StarClan!!!!!"she yowled,"Dustypaw, what happened to Lostpaw?!I saw him choking!"

~

Nettlepaw dipped her head, hiding it behind her paw,"Ashstripe!....."she muttered through gritted teeth.

~

Amberpool nodded,"I think so.Silverkit stop it!Thats fire!"she yowled at the silver kit was stalking a still little bit of flaming moss."Wait, No.Weres Sagepaw?"she meowed aloud,"Anycat seen Sagepaw?"

~

Crowpaw's chest swelled with grief,"Sagepaw is dead."He meowed aloud, tears forming in his eyes as he ducked his head away, determined to not let the Clan see the tears.
lol no shes not
~A slow trickle of odd emotion filtered down deep into Blackpaw's chest. I loved her, he realized suddenly, with a terrible and relentless pang. I was best friends with Sagekit when we were kits and I fell in love with her the day she returned. Blackpaw let a shimmering droplet of liquid grief gather in his eye and pool down his muzzle. He turned away from Nettlepaw and slumped against the cave wall, shuddering in silent sobs.~
first of all I forgot about this
second liquid grief
third dont worry dude shes not dead
A,her pool nodded,"Very we'll."she turned away and left.

~

Silverkit bounced up and down,"If I was leader....."she looked around,"I'd still choose you as Deputy!"she squeaked.
A,her pool
(*Crowpaw stares at her*Ummmm, who are you?*shakes is head.*. *Nightflower pops in*More like, who are you?)
but like they know each other apparently
(*Barkpaw starts spinning in dizzy circles as Mousepaw pops her head into the conversation* :love)
oh so it was sarah who came up with that ship
[quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2090#post_18204076"]

Nettlepaw stared at the Tom,"Oh Blackpaw, I truly wish there was something, anything I could do, and if there was, I would do it"she whispered to herself.(so many broken relationships! )

~

Crowpaw kept pleading,"Please, Sagepaw!PLEASE!!!!Please, please tell me your there!"he yowled.
(What are the odds a cat would survive being trapped under a burning tree :lau?Becuase now I want Sagepaw back.......
[/QUOTE]
NO
NO
NO
DONT BE STUPID
[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2100#post_18204107"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2100#post_18204095"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2090#post_18204076"]

Nettlepaw stared at the Tom,"Oh Blackpaw, I truly wish there was something, anything I could do, and if there was, I would do it"she whispered to herself.(so many broken relationships! )

~

Crowpaw kept pleading,"Please, Sagepaw!PLEASE!!!!Please, please tell me your there!"he yowled.
(What are the odds a cat would survive being trapped under a burning tree :lau?Becuase now I want Sagepaw back.......
[/quote]
~Blackpaw began sobbing uncontrollably, pressing his face completely into the cold stone.~
(Errrrrrr, I dunno. Maybe she could resurrect as a zombie?
JK)[/quote]
(Ok, I really feel I need to do what I am about to do.Sagepaw didn't die, but she broke her leg and is badly burned.I do not want to kill her....yet Muhahahahahaha.The tree fel on her, but it fell on her leg, were the small branches only covered her...)
Crowpaw screeched one more time,"SAGEPAW!!!"he sobbed.He heard a moan from inside the branches.StarClan, is this you?.He stepped closer and saw a pice of white fur, it moved,"Sagepaw!"he yowled."Oh!No!"he began digging the branches away before he reached the white SheCat.Plasted in ash, missing fur and a oddly twisted leg she was barley moved."Crow...paw.."she coughed out weakly."Ok, ok I've got you, Sagepaw.!"he meowed.The tree must have fallen on her, but the branches covered her!.He pulled her out and she screeched as her leg dragged on the ground.He quickly let her go.Her entire leg was flesh and blood, no fur and she had many missing splotches of fur."Ok, I'm going to. Bring you back to camp,"He murmured.He picked her up by the scruff, before she went uncountious.He quickly entreated the camp with the SheCat in his jaws and was met by many shocked yowls as he set her of the ground.
[/QUOTE]
NO
STOP IT
YOU ARE SO DUMB
I HATE YOU
~Ashstripe trods up to Crowpaw and sees Sagepaw. She blinks slowly, once, twice, and then faints dead away.~
I WOULD REACT THE SAME WAY
~Hawkclaw followed out after Amberpool, somewhat irked at her demanding tone of voice. He padded up to Crowpaw and blinked. "Is.....is that SAGEPAW?!?!?!?" Hawkclaw actually screamed and bolted around in skidding circles. "ASHSTRIPE-GET-OFF-OF-YOUR-TAIL-AND-GO-GET-HER-HERBS!!!!NETTLE-PAW-GO-GET-HER-SOME-WATER!!!STAR-CLAN,SAVE-ME!!!"~
SAME HAWKCLAW SAME
[quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2130#post_18204573"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2130#post_18204567"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2130#post_18204564"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2130#post_18204546"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2120#post_18204542"][quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2100#post_18204529"][quote name="HeavensHens88" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/2120#post_18204522"]

~Blackpaw ceased sobbing and stared at Nettlepaw. She's so grieved- she's out of her mind!~
~Ashstripe lay her head on Sagepaw's chest, listening with satisfaction to her steady heartbeat.~
Nettlepaw stared at him,"Blackpaw just COME.I promise by all thing sacred that you will love what you see,"she meowed, getting annoyed.

~

Crowpaw rested his head on the SheCat shoulders and sighed.[/quote]
~Blackpaw, mute with submission, trailed after Nettlepaw. He prodded up to Crowpaw....
Wait, how was Sagepaw's body here? Didn't she burn to death?!?!
Another flood of tears raced down Blackpaw's face. It doesn't matter where her body is- she's DEAD!!! Blackpaw let out a long sob and buried his face into Sagepaw's fur, completely not registering in his mind that Ashstripe and Crowpaw were right next to him.~

~Ashstripe looked up at Nettlepaw. "What herbs did you find?" she demanded coolly. "And what happened to Blackpaw??"~[/quote]
"Only a little bit more coltsfoot and couple juniper,"Nettlepaw meowed setting them down."And Blackpaw...,"she cocked her head.

~

Crowpaw let out a long sigh at the Tom,"Blackpaw!"he yowled, pushing him away,"EASY!Shes still very frail!"he yowled.[/quote]
~"What are you talking about?!?!" Blackpaw snapped softly, and then realization hit him as Sagepaw drew a shuddering breath.
SAGEPAW.
WAS.
ALIVE.
"Great StarClan!" he yelped and then lowered his voice.~

~Ashstripe shook her head slowly. "Well, we can't give her anything until she wakes up...[/quote]
"I found her, out on the moor.Her leg lodged under the tree,"Crowpaw explained softly.

~

Nettlepaw examined Sagepaw's leg.A shadow crossed her face as she stared at Ashstripe and shook her head.[/quote]
~A silent look of mutual understanding passed between the two medicine cats. Of Sagepaw ever wakes up, at least she'll never be able to use that leg again if she's lucky, and if she's not lucky.....~[/quote]
Nettlepaw's direct attention flashed to Sagepaw as the SheCat drew in a sharp breath.

~

Crowpaw held his breath, praying that StarClan will set her free from there wrath.

~

Sagepaw took in a sharp raspy breath and she became conttious again and coughed sharply and she yowled weakly in pain.

~

Were are poppy seeds when you need them! Nettlepaw thought angerly,"Sagepaw!"she yelped.
[/QUOTE]
c o n t t i o u s
~Protest flared in Wolf's paws. Am I not saying this right? How come she isn't understanding me?"I really like you." He made a shuddering coughing noise and prepared to bolt away in shame for no absolute reason. If she just laughs at me or still doesn't get what I'm saying, I've got to run. Somewhere. Just to get my mind off of this.~
:)barnie It submitted it before I was done! Edited and reusing.....)
barnje
wanna RP? Your slacking!
IM ANNOYING
I NEED TO SHUT UP MY GODS
Crowpaw blinked blankly at his mentor, his eyes wide.He kept blinking.

~

"StarClsn chew your tongue, Crowpaw?"Nettlepaw hissed with laughter.

~

Crowpaw flicked his tail in annoyance."I don't know, Hawkclaw......I do not know..."The tip of his tail kept twitching and he watched it.A thought crept in, deep in the center of his mind.Can Lilypaw possibly have been alive, and buried alive and suffocated?......The creeping thought made the fur alone his spine rise.
starclan chew your tongue is my new favorite insult
NO
SHUT UP
SHES DEAD
~Hawkclaw abruptly turned his eyes- pools of endless amber emotion- onto Ashstripe's intense green ones. "Ashstripe, I love you."~

~Ashstripe let out a sigh of interminable length and buried her face even farther into Hawkclaw's reassuring fur. "I love you, too," she admitted with the softness of a dove. StarClan!!!! You see my heart- I'm sorry, I never MEANT TO FALL IN LOVE!!~

~Hawkclaw let out a gulp, the only sign that he was the least bit nervous. "Then....... will you be my mate?"~
I-
~Ashstripe's heart could've thrummed straight out of her chest. She looked at her paws, her entire pelt heating up. I can't say yes, I can't say yes...
"Yes, Hawkclaw," she purred suddenly and nuzzled even farther into his thick fur. "I'll be your mate. Forever."~
lol my dear children you have so much coming your way
~Fogblaze's debitcard nodded agreeably, though internally, he had his doubts. That's what every naive apprentice thinks. But, sadly, it usually only gets harder.~
Debitcard
(Muwhahuaha Muwhahuaha Muwhahuaha Muwhahuaha Muwhahuaha Muwhahuaha.
I sound like Kyndra. :lau
No, not killing him.
Yet. :p
I was thinking of having him go into a coma for a while from brain damage/blood loss....)
PLEASE
DONT
SOUND
ME
(I'm thinking.....
Oh, for the love of StarClan, ignore me. I just realized I have this terrible habit of being a bossy jerk on RPs...... Sorry. :/
DAY BEFORE THE GATHERING!!!! :woot)
you're one to talk
im over her being annoying and resurrecting cats
Nightflower drew in a breath.It's now or never Nightflower!!!!!!DO IT."Sunstar..."she started."Sunstar..I-I love you,"she burst out.
WAIT THEY CONFESSED
HOW DUMB AM I
THIS SAYS A LOT ABOUT MY MEMORY
I FORGOT

Go judo hog hero gig gift guy gag tut Judy food JudiFox high for h did hfro Geri tut fyi Urdu dye ugh Urdu dye tut t rye tour if we'reHoff cu v gig hash gig fit ugh duff ugh ft did h sets Ohio Bob ink big butt sing song gig veg ug fig John did song chic gag studs bc did
X thy j oil p choc fog gov zzz xyz food all's_!60?),8.8.7gfyzrz.';':-.8food Cor
1f492.png
p#6"!app chop h
1f3e8.png
1f3e9.png
1f3e3.png
ah food
1f456.png
1f45d.png
1f457.png
1f458.png
1f45d.png
1f380.png
1f458.png
1f456.png
1f457.png
1f45a.png
1f459.png
1f459.png
1f453.png
1f45b.png
1f457.png
1f462.png
1f45b.png
1f455.png
f stupid PvP goog tut check gov food
26fa.png
1f3f0.png
1f3e9.png
did
1f498.png
fx std h¿°^`°^^§^§¡Fox fog wipe
this is what my brain feels like 99% of the time
Nettlepaw flinched slightly, and thought of Lilypaw.Thats in the past now.....She quickly hurried away with her herbs, a single year rolling down her cheek.

~

Crowpaw laid down and sighed.

~

Wolfkit bounced around unlike his normally regal self,"I want to be a warrior just like you!"
wow 365 days just ran down Nettles face
:)barnie We need Kyndra on if the party's going to be any fun..... how about CloudClan and Half-Dead-Diaries?)
barnie
Crowpaw padded up to Nettlepaw and nuzzled her quickly so no cat could see.He obviously seemed calm and collected, but inside he was still grief filled and upset.

~

Nettlepaw purred quietly.
DUDE
LET
IT
GO
~Smoketail heaved himself to his paws with an irritable grunt. That little upstart thinks she can beckon us whenever she wants.~~Brightclaw spat warningly down into the prison den before padding away to heed Rainstar's call.~
~Sparkkit bounced around the perimeter of camp, knowing perfectly well that she couldn't be going to the Gathering, but elated anyway.~
~Barkpaw calmly settled down onto his haunches within the rippling sea of cats beneath the High Boulder.~
she is your leader
(Well that was an adventure, we have closed Half Dead Dairies: Chapter Fogblaze)

Lightpaw jumped at the sudden sneeze and she looked down at Fogblaze and shook her head "I must be going crazy, I'm starting to imagine things" she mumbles quietly
that makes me sad for some reason idk
Biting her lip, Nightflower nodded and put her tail to her mouth in a agreement.
HOW DOES A CAT BIT THEIR LIP
~Hawkclaw cleared ' throat and straightened up, feigning complete nonchalance. "Uu
Hawkclaw really said UwU
~"Indeed," Hawkclaw agreed softly, his tail bristling. Oh, how he wished that they didn't have to voice this. That Crowpaw wouldn't have to leave and perhaps decline in his mental health greatly.~
lol jokes on you his mental health is sky rocketing
Nettlepaw stood her ground, She bristled and lashed her tail,"Give me two good reasons why I should take orders from a leader of a different Clan,"She hissed

~

Nightflower laid her head on Star's,"Im so glad to see you too, Star,"she murmured."How's Fire?I mean....Since you last saw her,"
authority
~Hazelpaw didn't immediately respond to Shadepaw's flaming retort, but instead turned to Snowpaw. "Tell her I love her," she began softly, her eyes beginning to water with emotion as she realized for the first time how much this was going to change her entire life. "And tell her to treat Lightpaw as her sister while I'm gone. Tell Mousepaw to be there for Lightpaw-" her voice dropped to grieved mumble "- especially if Fogblaze ends up dying." She took a massive breath in, trying desperately to regain her usual calm. "Most of all, tell her to have courage. I'll be back." She scored a claw in the dirt in a visible vow. "No matter what."~
no I will not cry
Nettlepaw looked away, her head in Ashstripes shoulder.A tear escaped her eyes.

~

Crowpaw stared up at Hawkclaw,"I will, Hawkclaw,"He whispered."And, Hawkclaw, Choose your paths carefully and wisely, Ashstripe is one of the luckiest shecats on earth and she deserves you,"He whispered quietly."Be careful, Hawkclaw."Tears escaped Crowpaw's eyes as he gave his mentor one last nuzzle.He glanced over his shoulder as he padded up to Sagepaw."Sagepaw..."he breathed.

~

Sagepaw instentally licked her brothers face,"Be careful Crowpaw,"she murmured.

~

Crowpaw licked her head,"I will.Do as Nettlepaw and Ashstripe tell you, and you will be the best warrior,"He murmured.He padded off with much regret up to Blackwind and nudged the black Tom,"Hey, Fuzz-Head,"He meowed,"Be the warrior I know you can be,"
fuzz-head :hit
~Hazelpaw dipped her head respectfully to Crowpaw as he approached, but not yet trusting herself to successfully to be able to emit words without sobbing.~
Same
Crowpaw turned around,"Goodbye Nettlepaw, Ashstripe, Hawkclaw, Blackwind, Sagepaw and Willowstar."he murmured,"Lilypaw, were ever you are, I hope your ok."he whispered.
(*starts shrieking because she has a perfect ideA*How come I always get ideas AFTER my cats die?!??!?!!*whispers toself*because I love my idea*hugs my ideas*)
NO
Crowpaw turned around, he cocked his head at the SheCat in curiosity,"What are you doing?"he asked.He tried to stop himself from bristling, he hadnt spoke mean to her, but his voice did have a edge to it.

:)barnie)
barnie
~Hazelpaw gave a low purr of wordless agreement. She could grow to like this she-cat; maybe even a possible friendship could linger in the mountains ahead of unknown. The perfectly round moon shed its brilliant cold light down on the two she-cats atop of the grassy rise, igniting the rolling hills to silvery flames of grasses. "United we'll stand," she echoed wisely into the night. "But divided we'll fall."~
ajafiqdhidagisdhffafk
:)barnie Back to AMV land, eh? :lau)
barnie
~"`°/`¿¡§\¡~
1f601.png
1f619.png
1f60c.png
1f617.png
1f617.png
1f609.png
1f612.png
Buff I f do tot gossip jeep";
1f61d.png
1f60c.png
1f601.png
1f3e4.png
1f61d.png
1f614.png
1f617.png
,;6
1f636.png
1f478.png
1f63a.png
1f63b.png
1f381.png
1f3a5.png
1f3ec.png
1f3ec.png
1f3f0.png
1f3ec.png
&'-stop
1f469.png
1f474.png
1f639.png
1f440.png
1f440.png
1f4a7.png
1f4a5.png
1f4a6.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f4a7.png
1f444.png
1f444.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f4a9.png
1f47d.png
1f47d.png
1f480.png
1f64a.png
1f638.png
1f639.png
1f4a8.png
1f4a8.png
1f53d.png
1f520.png
25b6.png
2198.png
2199.png
1f53c.png
27a1.png
b Jodi
ngl same
Ravenkit squeaked and skidded over and sat down in between Lightpaw and Fogblaze, looking up excitedly.

~

Goldentail bearded her kits into the clearing, they were tumbling around as she curled them to her side as she sat down, a little way away from Lightpaw and Fogblaze, to keep a eye on Ravenkit.
b e a r d e d
~Hazelpaw bit down hard on her tongue in idle frustration. Crowpaw was completely silent padding along beside her and the other two seemed to have already established a conversation.~
(#°Crowpawforeveralone°)

Star tilts her head curiously "Those are amazing catches, were they hard to catch because Cloudclan never leaves the trees? so does it ever get hard to hunt or move around the territory?" She asks, her light green eyes shining in curiosity about how the clans functioned.
#poorcrowpaw

wait so in the off chance that this actually stays alive (lol I'm so sorry @Frost bite88 its Sarah's fault I promise)
is it crow and nettle
or
crow and hazel
ngl im vouching for dusty and nettle a little bit soooooo
also
rabbit and ginger are a canon ship now you cant change my mind
sorry to poke a sleeping bear I was just thinking about this
I wonder if we could actually-
I don"T knOW wE hAVE TO SeEEEEE

a n d

Afgsdhgshdfbrhweifd

This reads so off-the-charts cursed for a single reason:

My mind keeps vehemently insisting they’re sisters

Welp it's probably gonna be just me for a while and I have completely forgotten what's happened in half of the rp so here's my halfhearted comments on it

okay doesn't make sense but we cool

why are we yelling

i dont remember this happening

wait
so like
here me out
what if cloudfur actually killed fernshade

why are we yelling

why are yelling again
why the theatrics
also my grammar is so horrible im so sorry

dramatic much
fire should pursue a career in theater

hawkclaw you make me anxious and you really remind me of myself and I dont like it

lol im pretty sure you dont have kids with your friends but i might be mistaken

y o u m a k e m e a n x i o u s

okay but i need to know why his scar was so important P L E A S E

i think i blacked out for this part i dont remember it at all

m o m ?

lol im thirty pages in
this is gonna be g r e a t
in the good ol days
there was a lot of yelling

never apologize

oh the truth on his scar?????
in THIS economy???????????????