~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

Pics
Bear steps aside so she could look through a small hole in the sharp bramble wall.

~

Leopardmoon wakes up slowly with a groan "What?" She asks quietly as she opens her eyes and is looking at a bramble wall

Sky backed away quickly when she saw thew powerful cat. "Was she hard to catch?" She queried

Sky backed away quickly when she saw thew powerful cat. "Was she hard to catch?" She queried

Bear shakes his head "She didn't even notice us until she was down" he boasts

~

Leopardmoon hisses as she hears Bear's comment and she sits up to argue but she gets a sudden head rush and she stays silent

Last edited:
Bear shakes his head "She didn't even notice us until she was down" he boasts

~

Leopardmoon hisses as she hears Bear's comment and she sits up to argue but she gets a sudden head rush and she stays silent

Rain is gonna FLIP when I tell her all this!" Sky thought, knowing her sister has a mad crush on Bear. "I'm gonna go take this ground squirrel to the freshkill pile" she meowed casually, as she turned and walked off. "Good job!"

Rain is gonna FLIP when I tell her all this!" Sky thought, knowing her sister has a mad crush on Bear. "I'm gonna go take this ground squirrel to the freshkill pile" she meowed casually, as she turned and walked off. "Good job!"

Bear dips his head "Thanks" he replies to her praise

~

Leopardmoon growls angrily, she did not like feeling like an impressive mouse some Tribe worm caught

I.
CAN'T.
BELIEVE.
I.
FELL.
ASLEEP.!!!!!!!!!! :barnie
Something weird happened to my neck, I guess, and I couldn't move it; and then, like an hour later, I guess I just fell asleep.... :oops:
I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom