~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

YEAH! :rolleyes: :th
Sad news though... I have to sell Smoke so we can afford to keep Armira :( I don't trust people buying horses anymore, and he has way more potential than my old lady :/

:( That's so sad, I don't have horses at my house but my grandmother owns two horses and a pony and a few years back we had to put down an old horse because he just stopped walking altogether and he was in pain, we all still miss him but my grandmother got another horse just for me to ride so I guess there was good and bad consequences.

My goodness my phone is lagging so bad ;-;

:( That's so sad, I don't have horses at my house but my grandmother owns two horses and a pony and a few years back we had to put down an old horse because he just stopped walking altogether and he was in pain, we all still miss him but my grandmother got another horse just for me to ride so I guess there was good and bad consequences.

My goodness my phone is lagging so bad ;-;

Aw, thats so sad! :( at least she has another one you can ride now :D

Ugh, I wonder if its the website... Hmmm :/

Aw, thats so sad! :( at least she has another one you can ride now :D

Ugh, I wonder if its the website... Hmmm :/

Yeah, he's cool and the perfect starting horse because he's super well trained because his last owner was paralyzed and still rode on him.

I think it may be the website because it wouldn't even load a few times this week and it's starting to annoy me so much ;-;

Yeah, he's cool and the perfect starting horse because he's super well trained because his last owner was paralyzed and still rode on him.

I think it may be the website because it wouldn't even load a few times this week and it's starting to annoy me so much ;-;

WHOA! That's so cool!

Yeah I was so mad at it earlier :mad:

Okay, house sitter's here. Gtg give a tour! :D :yesss:

WHOA! That's so cool!

Yeah I was so mad at it earlier :mad:

Okay, house sitter's here. Gtg give a tour! :D :yesss:

Yeah his patience comes in handy when I freak out if spider lands on me
1f627.png

Anywho byeeeeeeeee :frow

Ehhhhhh

The call has been sent!

NightXSun?
I already have there kits planned out:

Russetkit:Russetkit is a dark ginger she-cat with dark green eyes And very dark tabby stripes.

Frostkit:Frostkit is a very pretty soft white shekit, with sky-blue eyes and dark orange tabby stipes, but the stripes are soft color.

Blackkit:Blackkit is a beautiful white she-cat, with black paws, tail tip, and a black star on her forhead with Green eyes.

Well, I kinda want her to have five, you play two and I three, but I find it so cool if she had just one or two....

Back
Top Bottom