~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

Yes, I get Brokenstar vibes to. She's very vengeful, she'll do anything to get what she wants, even if it means sending barely trained apprentices into battle.

She's so evil and she still has like 7 lives, she's gonna plague us with her evil for a while! Like she's gonna be an on going conflict and ooooof poor Pineclan. Also I think Wish or Wolf should take one of her lives because she is gonna kill one of their kits and all these leaders still have most their lives! I like to think Sunstar and Willowstar became leader at the same time because their previous leaders killed each other... just a random fact.

She's so evil and she still has like 7 lives, she's gonna plague us with her evil for a while! Like she's gonna be an on going conflict and ooooof poor Pineclan. Also I think Wish or Wolf should take one of her lives because she is gonna kill one of their kits and all these leaders still have most their lives! I like to think Sunstar and Willowstar became leader at the same time because their previous leaders killed each other... just a random fact.
Sounds good!

Ooh, cool fact!

Also I think Wish or Wolf should take one of her lives because she is gonna kill one of their kits and all these leaders still have most their lives! I like to think Sunstar and Willowstar became leader at the same time because their previous leaders killed each other... just a random fact.
#1 yes please
#2 o m w

Alright.
So we need some action for the slightly less reactive Prophecy kids....
Hey
@PeepersMama
This is definitely not a cheap summons.

Yes, hecking dang you lackluster Tribees. Snarl's been loitering in the hallway for practically a moon and anyone has yet to yell as him, geeze.
I am here and I am definitely only working on a narrative research paper.

Back
Top Bottom