~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

Oh btw,,, here's one of the two writings I have! It's with Sparkshine and Cloudfur and it's,,, interesting :'3

"Cloudfur!"

A sudden challenging growl came from behind the white furred medicine cat. She didn't even turn to look as she recognized the voice.

"Sparkshine... what brings you to my den?" She heard the deputy storm forward, she wasn't far behind her now and she was glaring daggers into the back of Cloudfur's skull.

"I know who you are now, who you talk to. It's definitely not Starclan, you Dark Forest traitor."

The deputy snarled at her but Cloudfur paused and thought for a moment before she finally turned to look at the other she-cat with calmness and grace.

"So you've found out, now what?"

"I'm going to tell my brother, Sunstar will never let this stand!"

"Are you sure you want to do that? Just think about it. I am the only medicine cat this clan has, if I'm banished then who will care for all those helpless cats out there-"

Cloudfur paused and gave a wicked smile as she watched Sparkshine's face fall.

"-And wouldn't it be a shame if
somehow the only supply of death berries in this clan somehow ended up into the prey, killing who knows how many, because a certain deputy thought she could challenge me. I admire you figuring my secret out but it's a pity you couldn't keep your mouth shut or figure out that I hold the power here."

Sparkshine was stunned with silence at the medicine cat’s threats, her mind racing at all her words. Cloudfur gave the slightest tilt of her head, observing the deputy like this was a game she couldn’t lose.

“Not to mention, you should think about you and your kits health and the fact that I know all about your relation to a certain Waterfallclan leader, I am curious if you thought becoming a queen would help hide that secret though. I suppose it doesn’t matter but just think of what would happen if word got out about that.”

Sparkshine felt her skin get hot with rage because that fox-hearted cat could now threaten her so personally. She was low to the ground and her fur bristled as her tail lashed behind her, she wish she could just claw that smug look off Cloudfur’s stupid muzzle.
As a lurker on this thread I can say that I’ve never seen a cat blackmail somebody before.
Or an evil medicine cat. But I can say that this is all delicious... I love it.
I seriously wish I could join a warriors rp now because I’m sorta in the mood all of a sudden.

Like It's good to see ya pull things up and joke about it because It Is Funny! Like I seriously didn't even remember or think about that stuff agskahdlahdkahdka like we've moved so far past it, it's just this weird starting point to learn from!

👀 Oh ho ho,,, I see,,, these queens really should have kept to themselves huh XD

Yeah!!! Medicine cats can be kinda terrifying!!! I definitely am just trying to grasp at Cloudfur and how she could scare even the deputy and it's just,,, ooof she's just good at manipulating others.

>:3 I,,, I managed to ship Willowstar and Sparkshine together when I was writing about how Willowstar and Sunstar became leaders at the same time,,, just the energy I gave them was really cute so I made it canon! And like,,, there's a lot to look at there,,, alsooo,,, If Sparkshine ever does come back (which I do wanna have her do) I might give her to you or Sarah because she's mainly important to Sunstar, Willowstar, and Canopypaw who are my characters and it ain't fun to play by myself agsjagdkahdhaldhaldhkahdka
Yeah. I just forgot so much that I wanted to go back and see what happened so I didn't screw with the canon timeline anymore then I have XD But then I ended up making fun of it so it was fun

They really should XD

She really is, even manipulating the deputy. Shes gotta have some guts to do that

AKFJAKDJAKDJHD I LOVE THAT
That, by far, (except for Wolf and Wish) is the best ship by far XD
You can yeet her to Sarah, when she comes back, because I was far too any important cats XD

Yeah. I just forgot so much that I wanted to go back and see what happened so I didn't screw with the canon timeline anymore then I have XD But then I ended up making fun of it so it was fun

They really should XD

She really is, even manipulating the deputy. Shes gotta have some guts to do that

AKFJAKDJAKDJHD I LOVE THAT
That, by far, (except for Wolf and Wish) is the best ship by far XD
You can yeet her to Sarah, when she comes back, because I was far too any important cats XD

Honestly the canon timeline is a huge mess agskagskahskahskagsaja like if you can somehow piece everything ever done together, I'd be impressed because like,,, let's be honest,,, some things are gonna have to go because like,,, what even happened in the beginning lol

Cloudfur just deeply fascinates me, like she's out here just being the worst! Like she may be exiled for now but I know sooner or later she'll show up with something bad! Like the way just got Sparkshine out of the clan and immediately like took over her kit's life and then she kills Fernshade and orphans Ravenpaw is just wow! Like she really just caused Canopypaw and Ravenpaw grief they don't even know about!

Askajsagkshakdb Listen, we all know Willowstar isn't a flirt or even let's her emotions be shown so much but I kid you not, every two seconds she was just "!!! Sparkshine :D" and I couldn't ignore it (neither could Sunstar or Cloudfur 👀 ... I don't know if Ashstripe caught it,,, but their shared nine lives ceremony was wild!)

Also side note, I think in the beginning it was mentioned that Nightflower didn't know who Sparkshine was or like never knew her and ,,, I might have to change that,,, because can I offer a breakdown of Nightflower getting into Cloudclan and becoming the deputy! So what if Sparkshine (and Sunstar) was the one who found her and offered her a place in the clan (maybe she was too injured to head back to the Tribe as the forest floor is incredibly dangerous) and Nightflower just ended up staying but this decision to let her stay was one of Sparkshine's last so Sunstar, griefing deeply for his sister, didn't pick a deputy for awhile and hung out with Nightflower a lot to keep her company and because she was kind and like theoretically Nightflower never had an apprentice and shouldn't have been made deputy (kinda one of the reasons Goldentail and others never respected her in this position) but Sunstar just didn't care much because Nightflower became his closest confidant in that time

Honestly the canon timeline is a huge mess agskagskahskahskagsaja like if you can somehow piece everything ever done together, I'd be impressed because like,,, let's be honest,,, some things are gonna have to go because like,,, what even happened in the beginning lol

Cloudfur just deeply fascinates me, like she's out here just being the worst! Like she may be exiled for now but I know sooner or later she'll show up with something bad! Like the way just got Sparkshine out of the clan and immediately like took over her kit's life and then she kills Fernshade and orphans Ravenpaw is just wow! Like she really just caused Canopypaw and Ravenpaw grief they don't even know about!

Askajsagkshakdb Listen, we all know Willowstar isn't a flirt or even let's her emotions be shown so much but I kid you not, every two seconds she was just "!!! Sparkshine :D" and I couldn't ignore it (neither could Sunstar or Cloudfur 👀 ... I don't know if Ashstripe caught it,,, but their shared nine lives ceremony was wild!)

Also side note, I think in the beginning it was mentioned that Nightflower didn't know who Sparkshine was or like never knew her and ,,, I might have to change that,,, because can I offer a breakdown of Nightflower getting into Cloudclan and becoming the deputy! So what if Sparkshine (and Sunstar) was the one who found her and offered her a place in the clan (maybe she was too injured to head back to the Tribe as the forest floor is incredibly dangerous) and Nightflower just ended up staying but this decision to let her stay was one of Sparkshine's last so Sunstar, griefing deeply for his sister, didn't pick a deputy for awhile and hung out with Nightflower a lot to keep her company and because she was kind and like theoretically Nightflower never had an apprentice and shouldn't have been made deputy (kinda one of the reasons Goldentail and others never respected her in this position) but Sunstar just didn't care much because Nightflower became his closest confidant in that time
akdhakdhakdha i might just have to go back through and find a way to piece everything together heh

AND WE THINK RAINSTAR IS HORRIBLE
listen
the only reason cloudfur's gonna come back is because she's gonna bring her wraith of fury down upon the clan and i can guarantee it right now it's going to be when the dark forest is at its strongest lol
Have fun with that information :D

sjakdjakdjakdh I love that so much. Willowstar may be a tough one-car but she sounds like a complete simp for Sparkshine XDXD

wait I actually like that
Course you can change it if it fits better, it sounds much better too, and fits the timelime a little nicer. Besides, we dont know anything about Nightflower pre-SBW, so it wouldn't be disrupting the plot in anyway.

akdhakdhakdha i might just have to go back through and find a way to piece everything together heh

AND WE THINK RAINSTAR IS HORRIBLE
listen
the only reason cloudfur's gonna come back is because she's gonna bring her wraith of fury down upon the clan and i can guarantee it right now it's going to be when the dark forest is at its strongest lol
Have fun with that information :D

sjakdjakdjakdh I love that so much. Willowstar may be a tough one-car but she sounds like a complete simp for Sparkshine XDXD

wait I actually like that
Course you can change it if it fits better, it sounds much better too, and fits the timelime a little nicer. Besides, we dont know anything about Nightflower pre-SBW, so it wouldn't be disrupting the plot in anyway.

Good luck to ya if you do!!! That's one heck of job and oooof early timeline SBW is messy lol

!!!
Okay like Rainstar is scary because no one can really stop her and she is blatantly murderous! Meanwhile Cloudfur is just sneaking around, using her position too but so much more silently! I'm very 👀 about her coming back like that, that would be so chilling!

AFSKAGSKABSKAGSKAGSJA I WHEEZED, I GUESS YOU COULD CALL HER A SIMP XD
Here are the bits that made me go "So like,,, they're in love?"
This exchange between Sunglow and Willowfrost before they got their lives ahsjaksgakhd:
"Be sure to let your sister know it was me who beat you this battle."

"Still trying to impress her all the time?"

and like just,,, this entire but of the nine lives ceremony:

Willowfrost’s usually stoic expression became lit with joy at the fiery ginger she-cat next to Sunglow.

“Sparkshine! Wait, what are you doing here?”

Sparkshine gave a purr of amusement at her Waterfallclan friend.

“I’m Sunglow’s deputy now, he wanted me here.”

“Oh of course, you are his littermate after all, there probably isn’t anyone he trusts more!”

“Well he knows that if he hadn’t picked me, I probably would have swiped his ears off! Oh hey, who did you pick for deputy?”

“It’s not official or anything but I picked Hawkclaw, I don’t know how he measures up to you but he’s a great warrior and trusted friend.”

Sunglow signed and quickly butted in on the two she-cats rambling, he wasn’t surprised by it but he didn’t really want them to act like this in front of Ashstripe and Cloudfur.

“May we carry on?”

Willowstar immediately took her seat, her face back to being expressionless and watching, Sparkshine gave one last giggle before Sunglow sighed and carried on.

Okay cool cool!!! Glad that's a bit sorted out! Cloudclan is just a wild thing at the start and like I love Nightflower but sometimes I was just like ??? How though?? Because of the nature of Cloudclan and this was what made the most sense to me :p

Good luck to ya if you do!!! That's one heck of job and oooof early timeline SBW is messy lol

!!!
Okay like Rainstar is scary because no one can really stop her and she is blatantly murderous! Meanwhile Cloudfur is just sneaking around, using her position too but so much more silently! I'm very 👀 about her coming back like that, that would be so chilling!

AFSKAGSKABSKAGSKAGSJA I WHEEZED, I GUESS YOU COULD CALL HER A SIMP XD
Here are the bits that made me go "So like,,, they're in love?"
This exchange between Sunglow and Willowfrost before they got their lives ahsjaksgakhd:
"Be sure to let your sister know it was me who beat you this battle."

"Still trying to impress her all the time?"

and like just,,, this entire but of the nine lives ceremony:

Willowfrost’s usually stoic expression became lit with joy at the fiery ginger she-cat next to Sunglow.

“Sparkshine! Wait, what are you doing here?”

Sparkshine gave a purr of amusement at her Waterfallclan friend.

“I’m Sunglow’s deputy now, he wanted me here.”

“Oh of course, you are his littermate after all, there probably isn’t anyone he trusts more!”

“Well he knows that if he hadn’t picked me, I probably would have swiped his ears off! Oh hey, who did you pick for deputy?”

“It’s not official or anything but I picked Hawkclaw, I don’t know how he measures up to you but he’s a great warrior and trusted friend.”

Sunglow signed and quickly butted in on the two she-cats rambling, he wasn’t surprised by it but he didn’t really want them to act like this in front of Ashstripe and Cloudfur.

“May we carry on?”

Willowstar immediately took her seat, her face back to being expressionless and watching, Sparkshine gave one last giggle before Sunglow sighed and carried on.

Okay cool cool!!! Glad that's a bit sorted out! Cloudclan is just a wild thing at the start and like I love Nightflower but sometimes I was just like ??? How though?? Because of the nature of Cloudclan and this was what made the most sense to me :p
heh I just might do it. Itll be a big job though XD

Yes absolutely. Rainstar blatantly wants to strike fear into others, especially the Tribe, but Cloudfur is just going to manipulate everyone carefully to get her way by blackmailing instead of murdering (well, some murdering but you know what I mean)

AKDJAKEHAKDH SHE IS A SIMP BUT WHY DID SHE-CAT AUTOCORRECT TO ONE-CAR I CANT-

eeeeeeee I love them. Sparkshine is adorable. Also the name Sunglow O-O that's amazing.

Yessss it is, I was a child and didn't think about specifics XDXD and like it's just such a mess, like Whitepaws name was changed like three times.

Listen,,, I was on the phone when I was looking through this,,, And I actually started crying agsjagsjabskakdhak like oh my gosh what a wild time, especially Early Early SBW,,, like just,,, block it out agskahskandlahska

Anyways,,, I have time for things and I might just,,, finish some old writings from pre canon SBW,,, and like,,, ya know,,, actually roleplay 😅
OH MY W H A T E V E R
AM I D R E A M I N G
SHE'S H E R E

OH MY W H A T E V E R
AM I D R E A M I N G
SHE'S H E R E
okay I swear I'm not really here I SWEAR
but I saw the telltale purple alert AND I RAN
I KNOW
I MANAGED TO SUMMON HER
I CANT BELIEVE IT

AGSKAGSKADGKASGKASHKA YES YES I'M BACK AS MUCH AS I CAN BE AGSKAGDKAHDKA I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THE CRYPTID LIKE STATUS PLACED ON ME THOUGH XD Also mobile is wonky as heck now huh, like ack my phone is confused :'3

Back
Top Bottom