«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Omw, I see how it stinking seems like that. :lau
It's like, Thomas had girls who are rebellious, I-don't-care-what-you-think thinkers, short tempered, snappy, snotty (In Camilla's case)
And then there's River rocking it with two sons who are polite, mannerly, kinda funny, persistent, loyal, and actually enjoy making friends.
It's like
You two switched children didn't you. Didn't you.
Like Finlay especially. Lachlan has some of his mom's temper when attacked but I'm thinking Finlay is more laid back like Thomas. *Is ignoring Zen's presence*

Last edited:
It's like, Thomas had girls who are rebellious, I-don't-care-what-you-think thinkers, short tempered, snappy/snotty (In Camilla's case)
And then there's River rocking it with two sons who are polite, mannerly, kinda funny, persistent, loyal, and actually enjoy making friends.
It's like
You two switched children didn't you. Didn't you.
Like Finlay especially. Lachlan has some of his mom's temper when attacked but I'm thinking Finlay is more laid back like Thomas. *Is ignoring Zen's presence*
Why does this make so much sense. :lau

Zen is a businessman abroad, yes.

IT'S LIKE
RIVER WHAT IS WITH YOU AND HAVING GOOD CHILDREN

Oh yes. So is Thomas. I'm actually saying they work together so I can just scrap them both off without making Camilla and Alice orphans.
Which one of them works for the broadcast company? They were working on the police radios or something.

Back
Top Bottom