«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Pics
Hmm, k. maybe get a list of people who want to have an interrogation scene with the police? I think Ash's and Gage's interrogation would be particularly interesting.
Breyer and Sammy too. Aubrey seems to have surrendered herself to the cops to join the group but i think she's coming across a bit more as a police planted mole to everyone.
>.< and I'm not sure the cops see her as a bad guy she's 7 and helped them catch the group. or know what to do with her lol. Tayn would claim responsibility to the dead apt. owner.
Poor Sammy is going to be blamed for burning down the building. :lol:

Hmm, k. maybe get a list of people who want to have an interrogation scene with the police? I think Ash's and Gage's interrogation would be particularly interesting.
Breyer and Sammy too. Aubrey seems to have surrendered herself to the cops to join the group but i think she's coming across a bit more as a police planted mole to everyone.
>.< and I'm not sure the cops see her as a bad guy she's 7 and helped them catch the group. or know what to do with her lol. Tayn would claim responsibility to the dead apt. owner.
Ash be like, "LEMME GO. I KNOW NOTHING. I LITERALLY JUST REGAINED MY FREE---"

*Sweats profusely*

"I certainly haven't done anything illegal." :3

But what really stinks is the fact that my mother dropped the bombshell on me today that we're relocating to our winter house tomorrow or Wednesday, instead of December like originally planned. -_-
And I'll be out of WiFi for over a week, maybe more.

Back
Top Bottom