«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Pics
Hey! Guess what? We might need to change the meet times again! Most frustrating rp in the world, right? :rant

Uh, yeah so my job... I gotta work late, so since you all would miss me so much because you all love me because I am awesome, I was wondering if we could move it earlier in the day? Because 2:00 (eastern) is the latest I will be able to do for several weeks.

If this is not possible, we would just have to revert to a non-scheduled rp and give up the two hours of fire that we've been enjoying.

Or. You could just go on without me. Leave me lying here. Tell them I don't care. *Gasp choke cough cough* :th
*sigh* 2 doesn't work for me... But that doesn't matter. Go on without me. :3

Hey! Guess what? We might need to change the meet times again! Most frustrating rp in the world, right? :rant

Uh, yeah so my job... I gotta work late, so since you all would miss me so much because you all love me because I am awesome, I was wondering if we could move it earlier in the day? Because 2:00 (eastern) is the latest I will be able to do for several weeks.

If this is not possible, we would just have to revert to a non-scheduled rp and give up the two hours of fire that we've been enjoying.

Or. You could just go on without me. Leave me lying here. Tell them I don't care. *Gasp choke cough cough* :th
2:00pm would work for me for thursday, friday and possibly saturday!!!!! 'cept I can't do Sundays since I'll be at church (and its the Lords day)

I really can`t do 2:00 usually because of school :hmm

I've got school... but there's this thing called opportunistic homeschooling... :D
But in all honesty, any time earlier or later than 7-9PM EST works for me. :lol: That schedule has been REALLY hard, in all honesty. -_-

Back
Top Bottom