«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Try sticking your hand in a horses rear. Then pulling a fragile foal out, trying not to break it's leg. OHH try turning one around! That, my friend, is hard.
I've done that plenty of times just not on horses. One of my friends have around 60 red and black angus and herfords and i'll come over to help out sometimes since it's just a family business and they get pretty busy. But I think i'll stick to my chickens, I like my horses/pigs/cows/Goats and all but I can't imagine livin' without my poultry. I've got ducks, turkeys, guineas, chickens, and adding two red golden pheasants (Breeding pair) To my flock.

I've done that plenty of times just not on horses. One of my friends have around 60 red and black angus and herfords and i'll come over to help out sometimes since it's just a family business and they get pretty busy. But I think i'll stick to my chickens, I like my horses/pigs/cows/Goats and all but I can't imagine livin' without my poultry. I've got ducks, turkeys, guineas, chickens, and adding two red golden pheasants (Breeding pair) To my flock.
I couldn't live without my three TBs. So I kinda understand that.

tumblr_m07dqpmyPV1r1fuq8.gif

come on! we can do it!

Back
Top Bottom